Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yo, Phat Matt

malibuken
    Great to meet you and goldilocks Saturday at the Sandbar, and that dude Ted that was hanging by ya, forgot his screen name, but he must be cool, he floats an Advantage.
    Thanks to Ziggy for introducing us too, he knows all the cool cats.

Scream
    Ted was probably LHC30Victory, and by looking at the name, Ted's got a 30' Advantage Victory. FYI
    Scream

Phat Matt
    Great to meet you and goldilocks Saturday at the Sandbar, and that dude Ted that was hanging by ya, forgot his screen name, but he must be cool, he floats an Advantage.
    Thanks to Ziggy for introducing us too, he knows all the cool cats.
    You too. Ted is LHC30Victory on the boards. He's a good guy. We met a lot of cool peeps from the boards this year. I can only imagine what next year will be like.

Phat Matt
    Ted was probably LHC30Victory, and by looking at the name, Ted's got a 30' Advantage Victory. FYI
    Scream
    Thanks Matt.

That Guy
    Hey Ken....it was great to finally meet you at the Regatta...forgot to drop you a note and say hi. Phat Matt...as always, a pleasure.

Phat Matt
    Hey Ken....it was great to finally meet you at the Regatta...forgot to drop you a note and say hi. Phat Matt...as always, a pleasure.
    I'll drink to that!

That Guy
    One Pabst Blue Ribbon coming up....I think I'll have a goose. :yuk:

Ziggy
    What a perfect weekend it was out there.....wish I was still there.
    Good to see ya Matt and Jen....... and to meet Ted-LHC30Victory and his bloody heel. :supp:

malibuken
    Thanks to Scream and PM for shedding light on Ted's handle, I think Zig tried to tell me one time this weekend, but I was just plain stupid and could not remember.
    HI to LHC30V ! I hope you were taking your medicine for the heel?
    Sbark, good meeting you and your first mate at the regatta. We looked for ya on Sunday of the regatta weekend, did you go out? The boat looks great in person.

LHC30Victory
    It was my pleasure to meet both malibuken and ziggy, I remember y'all.
    Yes, I'm taking the antibiotics for letting the grungy lake water in the cut... but I kept the inside clean with good ol fashion drinkin alcohol :rollside:
    Things are healing nicely, Maybe I'll post a pic of the stiches later tonight. I can almost wear a shoe now. for the last two days, no one noticed i was wearing a black sok and sandal with my suit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast