Thread: Frenchie

MR FLYIN VEE
    I remember approx. a year or so ago a guy came on ***boat with a big orange hat and his shorts rolled up looking like a fag and people on here were letting him know about it. I believe one of the first people at his deffence was Mrs V and that eased things a bit for this person we all know as Frenchie.It seemed to ease things a bit for this person and allowed him to get along on the boards .
    so as Frenchie made friends he is know what we call the Beaumont Crew. Now Mrs Post count HO ( as he see's her) asked lets back off this a little bit some people who don't know what Beaumont is all about might be hesitant to post on the threads for Beaumont Crew.( me not being all that active on posting but know alot of you I still hesitate on posting wether it be Beaumont Crew or not.)
    Mrs V did say"please don't take this personnal"
    But I guess since she has taken a stab at your club you came back at her with a 9 year old attitude.
    when you were new and she was backing you on the boards because of your avatar you didn't seem to be worried about the post ho's post count. Why is that.. could it be because you are becoming the post ho?
    She is able to post all these hours because of 15 years of keeping this business going which now runs itself. You go out and bust up your hip and ask your wife to get in a van and do plumbing and crawl in shit and see how far it gets you. I didn't ask , she just jumped in to help like she did to you when you first posted.
    I hope this doesn't keep anyone from having a beer with me. I will always have a beer for anyone on the boards. Just keep in mind where everyone starts and remember who you want to be when you finish. And also remember the threads are for everyone expressing their opinions good or bad and enjoying a beer at the lake when it is all said and done. Not who is in a clique and who is not in a clique, But with everyone. :smile:

IN2-IN2MX
    oh no!!!! :cry: Let's all have a group hug. Mr and Mrs Flyin V AND Frenchie are NICE peeps.
    Make love, not war :rollside:

Phat Matt
    I think everyone just needs a cocktail. It's a freakin message board on the internet!!! :rollside:

Kilrtoy
    What the F*** happened, im gone for a few hours and this....
    This is not GOOD FRENCHIE
    and I do remember her sticking up for you.....
    Please explain

Phat Matt
    What the F*** happened, im gone for a few hours and this....
    This is not GOOD FRENCHIE
    and I do remember her sticking up for you.....
    Please explain
    Kilr, you have some catching up to do. Anyways, Frenchie is getting his beau(mont)ty sleep right now.
    On a hijack note...Are you 2 coming to the Halloween party?

MR FLYIN VEE
    oh no!!!! :cry: Let's all have a group hug. Mr and Mrs Flyin V AND Frenchie are NICE peeps.
    Make love, not war :rollside:
    group hug accepted.. see you at midnight. :devil:

ROZ
    It's just an internet forum.... Unfortunately, people become friendly and take statements, however light they are, a little too seriously. Too bad for everyone who has to see the crap, no pun intended, unfold.

IN2-IN2MX
    group hug accepted.. see you at midnight. :devil:
    :wink: ... :devil: Hurry!

MR FLYIN VEE
    :wink: ... :devil: Hurry!
    LOL!! on my way..