Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vegas Area Activities?

DEAL BROTHER
    My wife and I will be out west in Vegas on the 9th - 13th for the first time. Besides the Crown and Craps are there any other "cant miss" things that newbies should see. We have Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon on our list already. Are there any "Hot Boat" dealerships in the area? Any special water activities at Lake Mead during that time? Any info would be appreciated.

Havasu Luvr
    Hey DB,
    try hooking up in http://www.lasvegas***boats.com forums. Those guys are locals and frequent visitors and can probally hook you up. Enjoy your stay

cruser
    If available, run out to Los Vegas Speedway and do the Petty Driving Experience. You get to drive essentially a cup car for a few laps. I had a good time there.

mmered8299
    There are no Hot Boat Dealer here. The Hoover dam trip is still good. It was better before 9-11. They let you go down into the dam and see the inner workings. You could go on a helocopter ride to the canyon which would be cool. Try checking out some of the shows. Circus O ley (sp.) is fantastic! They weather is great right now so just hang out by the pool and drink! Red Rock Canyon is cool to see on a Harley or Convertable. Just bring losts of MONEY!

Waist Deep
    Go to Harrahs Carnival Bar Outside. Bitchin Flair Bar and alot of activities. The disco band puts on a helluva show. Oh, dont forget to check out the girls dancing with the band. This is great entertainment if you want a break. The audience gets involved as well with FREE SHOTS .

voodoomedman
    ummmm let's see. Cheetah's, Crazy Horse, Jaguars, Olympic Gardens, Little Darlings. Hehehe.

DEAL BROTHER
    I have been saving my Liver Lifelines for the past two weeks just for the opportunity to consume large amounts of Crown Royal and Coca-cola at Powell if the opportunity arises. My wife already booked the Cirque de Soliel show for Wednesday night. I saw one at Disney and it is awesome. Hadn't thought of the Petty Driving Experience. "Rubbin is Racin" so maybe I'll scrape the wall a time or two. I believe I'll check out the Disco deal at Harrahs carnival bar. That sounds cool. I dont believe my wife will go for the Cat Houses, but she does go to bed awfully early.....

cruser
    Here is the web site fo the petty driving thing. 1800bepetty.com (http://www.1800bepetty.com/)

Desert Rat
    If you have never seen it Fremont Street (old town) is pretty neat with the overhead show. :sqeyes:

voodoomedman
    I dont believe my wife will go for the Cat Houses, but she does go to bed awfully early.....
    The ones listed are strip bars not cathouses. Don't go without her. You'll just get into trouble. But if you talk her into going boy that would be fun and think of the lovin you'll get that night. She'll have to rock your world to get your mind off those strippers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast