Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How about a Haters Forum???

BarryMac
    Hot Boat,
    Can we get a thread for all of the people that are against a group of people getting together and having fun? We can simply call it the Haters Forum.
    Inquiring minds would really like too know...
    the rev. gjb
    Ohh I can feel it now, Negative Points, Oh I almost forgot to tell you haters, I don't give a rats ass about your stupid negative points.
    Stick that in your pipes and shove it up your ass...
    I think I am actually mad...

Second "PLACE"
    Hot Boat,
    Can we get a thread for all of the people that are against a group of people getting together and having fun? We can simply call it the Haters Forum.
    the rev. gjb
    Ohh I can feel it now, Negative Points, Oh I almost forgot to tell you haters, I don't give a rats ass about your stupid negative points.
    L)L!!!!

RiverDave
    There's been haters from day one.. Their was haters on OP6, and every other group of people that just get together for a goodtime that I can think of.. People need to get a life.
    I can feel my rep points going down the drain, but to be honest since I'm not even 100% sure I know what they are they can kiss my ass. LOL
    I'll shoot you a possitive one though GJB
    RD

Jbb
    RD Sux...

taxman
    School Nurse sent you some pos.rep. points RD. The Nurse will be heading to Phx. To do some time for DUI on the 19th who will watch the children of Beaumont while Im gone???????

God
    Hate is a strong emotion. There are very few things I can actually "hate." I hate it when bad things happen to nice people. I hate tequila hangovers. I hate the word "Beaumont." (a relative new one to my list) I hate Wanda Sykes. I hate soggy bread. There are very few things I actually hate.
    However... My dislike list is unbelievable.

MsDrmr
    Hot Boat,
    the rev. gjb
    Oh rev, are we gonna have to meet in the chapel so you can rid yourself of this anger

BarryMac
    Oh rev, are we gonna have to meet in the chapel so you can rid yourself of this anger
    I'm better now but if you want I will still meet you in the rectory...

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Just because there are folks that are not into all the Beaumont hype does not make us haters.
    I guess I forgot peeps are not allowed to form their own opinion on these forums.
    Rev GJB, I think you need to step up your quest for Alter Girls to help release some of your pent-up energy. :rollside: :rollside:

BarryMac
    Just because there are folks that are not into all the Beaumont hype does not make us haters.
    I guess I forgot peeps are not allowed to form their own opinion on these forums.
    Rev GJB, I think you need to step up your quest for Alter Girls to help release some of your pent-up energy. :rollside: :rollside:
    Interested? J/k...
    gjb

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast