Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FC2 schedule

In keeping with FC tradition (and low water), here's the
    Official FC2 Schedule
    Friday
    No formal activities- Just get in, get settled and head for the Danger Zone after dark. Fact finding mission to the Catfish possible later.
    Saturday
    11am- Setup in the "spectator area" on the beach (chairs, EZ ups, etc) Shirt distribution.
    12pm- Launch and anchor or beach (water level permitting)
    2pm- (Your choice) Cruise to the cove (anchors recommended, right Mike?)
    ........................... Beach social
    ........................... "General boating" (not endorsed by Roostwear or SB Products)
    7PM- Meet in the Danger Zone for Award and obligatory speech
    7:01 on- Bench racing and general BS..... possible Catfish invasion again.
    Sunday
    *******OPEN SCHEDULE***********
    Hopefully this isn't too rigorous of a schedule for anyone. Remember, have fun, police ourselves, and be a responsible boater.

HBjet
    Looks good, but some of us don't pull our boats out until about 7pm... so that one might run a little late.
    As for as the cove and needing an anchor, its not a must because there is beach you can pull up to. There isn't really an current in there so if you have an small anchor, or sand spike it will hold your boat just fine.
    HBjet

victorfb
    sounds great Mike. one question though. why such a long time between the award/speech and the bench racin?

sounds great Mike. one question though. why such a long time between the award/speech and the bench racin?
    You know me... I'm so longwinded.
    Randy, I came up with 7pm because the sun's going down sooner nowadays. All times are subject to revision. The anchor comment was a gimme for Cyclone. If we have a sizable # of boats in the cove, anchors will come in REAL handy.
    BTW, the latest count (deducting known and suspected no-shows)
    129 PEOPLE
    52 BOATS

cyclone
    and I appreciate the gimme, mike. lol

GM Killer
    Where is this "cove" that we are going to meet at? Which direction and how far from the launch ramp.

cyclone
    the cove is about two miles upriver from Big River campground. It's past the bridge that runs across the river between Parker and the California side and past the Wheel R-In camground. It's on the left hand side at the bend in the river just before you get to the damn.

Danhercules
    I wish I were goning and bringing a keg. :cry:

I wish I were goning and bringing a keg. :cry:
    What! You're not going. Ahhh hell I aint going either then.......................Psyche.
    I'll miss the breakfast kegger for sure.......................oh yeah, and your sparkling personality.

cyclone
    alright kids. I'm out like a fat kid playin' dodgeball! see you all tomorrow afternoon on the water. I should get there just in time for a few quick runs before it gets dark. later!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast