Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: registering your boat in arizona

plaster dave
    Does anyone know the web site, or phone number for registering your boat in Arizona?

plaster dave
    thank you

hava life
    http://www.gf.state.az.us/
    This should help.

hava life
    It did work This is the sight that we use. I just wanted to check and make sure it worked

PHX ATC
    It works. I did mine online (too lazy to go buy stamps, so figured I'd spend the extra $3 to do it online) and I printed out a quickie 10 day proof and my real registration showed up in the mail within 5 days.
    Not too shabby.

Ultracrazy
    What's the process for registering a boat in AZ that is currently registered in CA?? I have a house is AZ and CA

phebus
    You can call the Arizona Dept. of Game and Fish. The person you want to talk to at the Phoenix office is Libby 602-942-3000 her extension is 3406 she will take care of you.
    Just be carefull, if you are from Calif. and have had to deal with the DMV, you might just go into shock at how nice Libby can be to deal with, and how easy she makes the whole thing.

phebus
    Also, if you aren't a resident of Ariz., you will have to register your boat as a non-resident. It will cost you more than Calif., but you don't pay the supplemental property tax bill (if your boat is kept out of state), so the net cost per year is much less. The only requirement to registering in Ariz., is that you use your boat in Ariz. waters 51% or more of the time.

Steamin' Rice
    What's the process for registering a boat in AZ that is currently registered in CA?? I have a house is AZ and CA
    If you are storing the boat out of CA and don't want to get hit for the property tax bill, make sure that you get your AZ registration finalized before the end of the year... You will need that to show to the CA tax assessor along with proof that the boat is out of state otherwise you might need to pay the tax..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast