Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ATTN: All Beaumont Citizens.............

topless
    Saturday and Sunday Norco is havin their annual BIG TRASH PICK UP. Any dumpster divers are welcome to come on over and pillage..............I was thinking we could redecorate our trailers.

MsDrmr
    Saturday and Sunday Norco is havin their annual BIG TRASH PICK UP. Any dumpster divers are welcome to come on over and pillage..............I was thinking we could redecorate our trailers.
    think there might be any good lookin hubbys that anyones tired of, I need a man to pay the rent on the trailer......but sure could use a vacume (don't think the trailers been vacumed in over two years

ROZ
    Sounds great! I'll be looking for you two hotties!

topless
    I'll even let ya rent my truck to pick up your new furniture. I do take food stamps too.

MsDrmr
    I'll be drivin the old beat-up pick-up truck with my 10 kids in the back grabbin at what they can get....I'll be lookin for you too ROZ

Unforgiven
    I wonder if I can find a leftover girlfriend...(with teeth of course)

topless
    Well it is Norco. I think there are a few with teeth.

MsDrmr
    It might be funner without the teeth

OGShocker
    Isn't that the same day as "this place smells like cow s**t" Days? I can't believe they would schedule them on the SAME DAY.

topless
    Isn't that the same day as "this place smells like cow s**t" Days? I can't believe they would schedule them on the SAME DAY.
    Get it straight.....Its HORSE SHIT and no, it is NOT scheduled on the same day. The smells like horse shit is every day. :yuk:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast