Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ann Coulter!

OGShocker
    http://images.amazon.com/images/P/07...1.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
    My wife bought me this book to listen to on my way into work. I highly recommend it. Her insight and wit is fantastic.

Steve 1
    Plus she is good looking!

Dr. Eagle
    Yep, I think she is quite the hottie...

spectratoad
    She is pretty cool. All that and brains too. :wink:

Dr. Eagle
    She was great on Hannity and Colmes the other night... she can shut down Colmes and you can tell he REALLY doesn't like her. :sqeyes:

steelcomp
    Ann Colter is an icon of "liberal, come to your sences". If I remember correctly, she was the head of the NOW, (Nat'l Organization of Women) and was a FLAMING women's lib man hating liberal, but she had (has) the brains to see the light, and although still somewhat liberal in her idology, is a strong whitness to the truth of what the libs are trying to do to this country. I really like listening to her, and yeah, she's a doll! Her book is definately a good read.
    Dr Eagle, good to hear from you!! Sorry you weren't around to enjoy the "trading of opinions" with Mr. Kahanamoko. I'm sure he'll be back.
    steel

steelcomp
    She is pretty cool. All that and brains too. :wink:
    Spectratoad...I like your avatar....did three years on a Blackhawk.

spectratoad
    That is my Medevac unit here in Nevada when they were in Afghanistan a year or so ago.
    Where were you at and what unit? My brother was with the 160th (CH47)

steelcomp
    That is my Medevac unit here in Nevada when they were in Afghanistan a year or so ago.
    Where were you at and what unit? My brother was with the 160th (CH47)
    I was lucky enough to have enlisted during peace time. I was in AIT when we went into Greneda. I stayed stateside and flew VIP's and diplomats up and down the eastern seabord. Pentagon, Langley, etc. 2nd Staff and Faculty Co, Ft. Eustis, VA. Did a lot of instruction on Blackhawk mechanical systems. Had a maintenance team of about 6 guys. We worked on everything rotor. Also did military crash investigation and analysis, which partnered with some civilian FAA investigations as well.
    Ah yes...the Shithook. Only helicopter that can have a mid air collision with itself!

Gentlemen....I want to personally thank you for your service to this country.... And I think Ann Coulter is hot.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast