Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any San Diego peeps going to the...........

Brady Bunch
    Charger game this Sunday?
    GrapeApe and myself will be there with a group of peeps. I think Avengerbabe will be there too. We tailgate in J3, stop by and say hello.
    Greg

BarryMac
    We'll be there, going with the wife, father in-law and 11yr old daughter, if we are near by I will stop and say hey. What kinda cars are ya gonna be hang with???
    gjb

disco_charger
    I've got Season's, but I'll ride the trolly in and tailgate at Hooters!

Brady Bunch
    We'll be there, going with the wife, father in-law and 11yr old daughter, if we are near by I will stop and say hey. What kinda cars are ya gonna be hang with???
    gjb
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...le0042-med.jpg
    GrapeApe and myself will be in J3 behind the trolley bridge. Wht lifted F250 crew cab. Stop by and say hello.
    Greg

AvengerBabe
    Yep-- We'll be there to watch the Chargers kick some Jaguar tail...

Lightning
    Did anyone happen to catch the honroing of the Police Officer of the Year at the game. Grag, Jeff ? ? ? ? It was holistic files.

Brady Bunch
    I did not see that. That is great! Does that come with a raise? It should!

BarryMac
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...le0042-med.jpg
    GrapeApe and myself will be in J3 behind the trolley bridge. Wht lifted F250 crew cab. Stop by and say hello.
    Greg
    Sorry I missed you guys, we were running late and I couldn't get over and meet ya, hopefully I'll meet ya out on the water soon...
    Who were the police officers that were recognized? I saw it but wasn't really sure what that was all about...
    gjb

Lightning
    Sorry I missed you guys, we were running late and I couldn't get over and meet ya, hopefully I'll meet ya out on the water soon...
    Who were the police officers that were recognized? I saw it but wasn't really sure what that was all about...
    gjb
    They were awarded "Police Officer of the Year". They solved a 30+ year old murder that was a cold case. It was mother who murdered her child - pretty interesting story. The guy who got the award is my girlfriends sisters husband.

MsDrmr
    They were awarded "Police Officer of the Year". They solved a 30+ year old murder that was a cold case. It was mother who murdered her child - pretty interesting story. The guy who got the award is my girlfriends sisters husband.
    holy crap, 30yrs, at least there is some closure now (not that it brings the child back)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast