Thread: Anyone paints boats?

Harlem
    I was going to have my boat painted by this guy but, I just got it back from him cause he's had it since Thanksgiving and nothings been done to it. Was wondering if anyone out there could paint it for me! I want to go with all white. It's completely striped except for pump, and already sanded, It does not have to be perfect. I'll buy the paint if you tell me what to get, I'm just looking for someone who wants to make a little extra cash to shoot it! Its a 19'picklefork.
    Harlem

jroos
    Yeah, just bring it to New Orleans. I`ll shoot it only with Imron. Did mine white as a ****in` egg. Believe me, you don`t want it that bright! Need a welding shield or your eyes swell like a damn frog. Never shot gel coat. Would love to try and I get the same white as Cape Horn sprays for 20 bucks a gal.
    Buy the paint and I`ll shoot it for free.

Kwicherbichen
    Harlem, go to www.havasubarney.com (http://www.havasubarney.com) and post your question. Barney himself should respond to your question. He does gel coat (which is probably better) for very reasonable prices.
    Brian

RR1/ 001
    I`m a bodyman/painter I paint cars, trucks and boats. If you want give me an e mail I chat with ya. racing@msinter.net Let me know what you want to spend and I`m sure we can set up something. Most jobs take 1 to 2 weeks.