Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Spam!!!! Lift, wheels and tires for sale!!!

Froggystyle
    I am selling my lift, tires and wheels in one shot to a lucky hot boater. Parts have a little over 12,000 miles on them, and are in great working shape. Below is a pic...
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...tid=6436&stc=1
    2002 Chevrolet 2500HD 2WD Alison Duramax.
    RCD 6" lift with Bilsteins and front torsion keys lifting a total of 8" in front (level). 37" 12.50 BF Goodrich Mud terrains on KMC Enduro Forged 18"x9" rims.
    Everything is cherry. Retail on the kit is around $1800, plus a couple of hundred for the torsion index keys in front. Tires are around $375 per, with the wheels being about $275 per plus mounting/balancing. All told, retail would be around $4600 or so. Will sell whole shootin match for $3400. Includes polished stainless strut rods in front. If you get the whole thing, I will throw in the custom cut and shaped front bumper with it.
    Wheels/tires only for $2400. Lift only for $1100. I can get a good deal on install too through a local shop here when I pull it off.
    Before you ask... I am pulling it off because my 22's just showed up for the SEMA show this year, and we are doing a 14" drop from stock with an Air-Ride four link kit. All told, the bumper will be dropping about 22 inches from where it is at right now. Cool
    Call me at (619) 823-5643 if you have any questions or wes@tridentboats.com
    Spam on spammers...

Sleek-Jet
    Lifted 2wd trucks look hoopty.

mbrown2
    Froggy, give Alcoholic a call, he might be interested in this....think he is getting another Duramax 05...

Froggystyle
    Froggy, give Alcoholic a call, he might be interested in this....think he is getting another Duramax 05...
    Dang,
    I would need to start giving Chris a bulk discount. He bought the Welds from me last year when I got these!
    These are really nice though. They are just big.

Froggystyle
    Lifted 2wd trucks look hoopty.
    What eva!
    The entire time I have owned this truck, not once have I ever thought to myself... "Damn... I wish I had 4WD..."
    Fact is, it is easier to lift, easier to drive, gets better mileage, is cheaper initially and is less complex with fewer parts to break.
    But other than that...

ROZ
    I use to love seeing bots dots reflecting in the rear view after peeling them up of the freeway. Looks cool at night

Sleek-Jet
    What eva!
    The entire time I have owned this truck, not once have I ever thought to myself... "Damn... I wish I had 4WD..."
    Fact is, it is easier to lift, easier to drive, gets better mileage, is cheaper initially and is less complex with fewer parts to break.
    But other than that...
    Jeeze Froggy...
    I really was just looking for a reason to say "hoopty".

Froggystyle
    Jeeze Froggy...
    I really was just looking for a reason to say "hoopty".
    Good word....

voodoomedman
    No offense Froggy but.....
    What a waste. Take that beautiful lifted chevy and slam it to the ground. I think I'm gonna shed a tear.

ratso
    We are headed to The Heart Of Texas Fair And Rodeo...
    Anybody else have plans?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast