Thread: Where to go for a very hot and sexy Holloween party

sillywilly
    My wife and I are looking to try something diferent this year for Holloween. We want to go to a holloween party that will have an erotic theme. We have been surfing the web to locate a party like this in the LA area. We have found several that look kinda wild. Does anyone out there have experience in the lifestyles groups or ever been to one of these parties? We are not active swingers and have never had an experience of sorts but have always wanted to test these waters. We know of a party called "The Bliss Party" . This sounds really wild :sqeyes: . Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, we want this Holloween to be very memorible in a hot way! :devil:
    http://www.blissparty.com

welk2party
    Bliss is always a lot of fun. Was supposed to go to the Bliss party last weekend but the wifey got sick. Bummer! We might be doing something along those lines so shoot me a PM with your info.

sillywilly
    welk2party
    what would you say the average age is at the Bliss Party? Are the people for the most part as attractive as the Bliss website implies?

welk2party
    welk2party
    what would you say the average age is at the Bliss Party? Are the people for the most part as attractive as the Bliss website implies?
    I would say yes. Of course there is always a few strays but they are pretty selective since it is invite only. You have to send in a picture of you and your date to be invited. I know a few people and my friend knows the guys that run it. Pretty top notch.

Slib77
    The Exotic Erotic Ball is crazy. It's in San Fran though.
    check it out here. www.exoticeroticball.com

Rev. Williams
    I'll be at the Bondage Ball on the 29th !! Check out Bondageball.com