Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: In advance...

steelcomp
    UPI...John Kerry wins debate.
    John Kerry was superior tonight as he dominated George Bush. He was better dressed, had a bigger smile, was taller and had better hair. He spoke more clearly, was more direct, and used bigger words. His shoes were shined more brilliantly and, oh yeah, he has a plan.

Back Forty
    :messedup: It's almost TIME!
    I don't expect much from Bush but should he have his debate game on, the media will have kerry in the winners circle. After the VP debate I am sure of this. :messedup:

Steve 1
    UPI...John Kerry wins debate.
    John Kerry was superior tonight as he dominated George Bush. He was better dressed, had a bigger smile, was taller and had better hair. He spoke more clearly, was more direct, and used bigger words. His shoes were shined more brilliantly and, oh yeah, he has a plan.
    LOL the plan is secret; Oop’s make that a double secret...

Squirtin Thunder
    Watch the Line - G.W. Bush
    There are dotted lines all over the floor that they can't cross. WTF is this Shit????
    Jim
    BTW- G.W. Bush better cross every line he can tonight !!!!

Squirtin Thunder
    So far G.W. Bush is kickin the crap out of Carry.

Dr. Eagle
    Watch the Line - G.W. Bush
    There are dotted lines all over the floor that they can't cross. WTF is this Shit????
    Jim
    BTW- G.W. Bush better cross every line he can tonight !!!!
    Remember when ALGORE was an idiot and came right up to Bushs face in the last elections debate. That is what the dotted line is all about.

Squirtin Thunder
    G.W. Bush just knocked Carry on his ass by showing who is in charge.

twistedpair
    Last debate went to Kerry (IMO). So far tonight, I think GW is kickin' the snot out of him (as it should be). Kerry is a "say and do anything to get elected liberal" look at his record.
    Sure, GW ain't the greatest thing since sliced bread, but he's way better than the alternative.

Back Forty
    I thought Bush started off really bad but his wet spark plug wire dried out and he is finally warming up. Honestly I think Kerry pissed him off. He seems to do better when somebody try's to kick him in the jimmies. He's doing right.
    I hope kerry rears up again with a swift kick to the jewls. Bush will only rise to the occasion.

Dr. Eagle
    Kerry keeps hammering on the "top 1%" what a load of crap. That top 1% includes all SUbchapter S corporations or small businesses. He acts like he is only picking on the country club set.
    Seems like GW is doing quite well tonight! Where was Kerry on tort reform... brilliant!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast