Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: In advance...

Steve 1
    As you can see I love Kerrys Rat Lawyers.

steelcomp
    This country was founded on freedom of religion, which includes being atheist.
    I see your point though as well. Obviously murder...hey thats a bad thing. I wouldnt mind banging my neighbors wife though. She is pretty hot
    If I knew you lived next door to me I'd severley convince you that you made a big mistake posting something like that on a public venue. You really don't get it.
    Imagine...this is the product of our education system and the parenting we have today. :burningm:

Mullet
    It sounds like the only thing you're worried about is yourself.
    I cant deny that. I vote for myself. I vote for how I want to live and I dont believe anything that I believe in will harm you in any manner. If my girlfriend gets knocked up and she has an abortion, how does that affect you? how does it affect anyone, other then us?
    GW isn't promoting religion, he understands what it takes to keep a society of people healthy and civil. You obviously don't understand that the biggest reason you say "hell no" to living in Europe, is exactly the same mind ste there that allows those things you think wold be so cool here.
    The idea is to think outside yourself. The idea is to undestand that there needs to be rules. There needs to be laws. There needs to be a value system and this country's instant success has been due to the fact that it and it's constitution were founded and based on Judeo Christian values which call for a higher moral and ethical standard than non Christian countrys, but allows in the freedom thereof to make your own choices. It's real simple. As we as a country have moved awy from these values over the last forty years or so, our society has deteriorated.
    I agree on points and disagree on others. One thing I disagree on is why the moral system is deteriorating. I dont think
    He was a communist sympathizer right out of Viet Nam, and that leopard's spots will never change. He's just found a better way to go about it. His wife is even more so than he. Think I'm kidding? Look into where her money goes politically and some of the groups she supports.
    He wasnt a communist sympathizer, he a sympathizer for people who were stuck in a war torn region which just happened to be under communist control. He never said that communism was a good thing. He may have been a hippy that wanted peace, but I disagree that he was anthing but a people sympathizer.
    They are a dangerous pair, and to think of them in control of the most powerful country in the nation is not a good thought.
    This isn't about you ****in some girl or jackin off on the internet, or Howard Stern's disgusting radio show, or religion, or anything like that.
    Figure it out, kid.[/QUOTE]
    Im not a kid.
    I also said I dont even like Howard Stern, but plenty of people do. So why not allow people who like him to listen to him and those that dont to turn the radio dial? Are you one those people that really believes that heavy metal music makes people do drugs and kill people?

Mullet
    I see your point though as well. Obviously murder...hey thats a bad thing. I wouldnt mind banging my neighbors wife though. She is pretty hot
    If I knew you lived next door to me I'd severley convince you that you made a big mistake posting something like that on a public venue. You really don't get it.
    Imagine...this is the product of our education system and the parenting we have today. :burningm:
    Lighten up Francis, my neighbor isnt even married. It was tounge and cheek.

Mullet
    Kerry is just such an elitist. I couldn't believe him saying that after looking around the audience the only ones that would be affected by his tax increase (i.e. those that make over 200K/year) would be Him, GW and the moderator. WTF, how in the hell can he know that? I guess if you don't Botox your face, have a $500 haircut and a phony tan there is no way you can be making >$200K? By their own numbers only 2% would be affected, meaning if there were more than 50 taxpayers in that room (it sure looked like there were) chances are you are affecting at least one of them directly (and many more indirectly).
    I agree, I thought he really shot himself in the foot on that one.
    Bush does have religious convictions, but to me (even though I'm not Catholic in anyway) that is much better than being amoral. He has been in office for almost 4 years now and I haven't seen any mass closing of strip clubs,etc. Most of those decisions are the states to make anyhow, not the federal government.
    LA made it a city ordinace that you cant get lap dances, but I believe it was reversed. I am not saying this is what will happen, but what believe can happen if someone who is a religious zelot takes control.

Back Forty
    I think this is fully wrong.
    This country was founded on the principles of morality and what it means to respect others within the base of a structured society. i.e. the Constitution and Bill of Rights. It is this morality that again comes from religious structure. Without it society will not exist. Anarchy will.
    When I see people bombing abortion clinics (although isolated), I feel those are the fanatics that drive me away from people like Bush, because I feel that is the type of people he encourages
    You are talking about serial killers and murderers. Thats a bit of a leap. You could tie your own moral standards to that arguement if you leap twice..?
    Now give your honest opinion on Bush. Do you really think the guy is strong? I dont view alcoholics as strong charactered people.
    You have missed something. An addict or alcoholic that can look at him or herself in the mirror, recognize that they have a problem, admit it to themselves and get sober for life is stronger than you or I. A person that confronts their own problems everyday of their life before leaving the house each day is a person that is much better prepared than the person who is free of these chains. Just ask.
    Alcoholism and character portraits are unrelated. They are both byproducts.
    I agree, but I also dont think Bush alone has the ability either. It is Bush's cabinet that does the work. If I had better understanding of who Kerry would appoint I would feel better about him.
    I agree about Bush needing a "team."
    I think he has assemble one of the best anybody could ask for in our times considering the available pool.
    Kerry has gathered a horrible list. Jesse Jackson is a discrace to start. Where does this guy fit into in a team? That is where Kerry shines as a BS artist. I hope Jesse knows he is a simple tool in Kerry's eye IMHO.

572Daytona
    LA made it a city ordinace that you cant get lap dances, but I believe it was reversed. I am not saying this is what will happen, but what believe can happen if someone who is a religious zelot takes control.
    Again, decisions like that are more at the state and local level. I don't think Bush is a zealot by any definition of the term. I agree though that I wouldn't want to see someone like Buchanan get elected.

steelcomp
    I cant deny that. I vote for myself. I vote for how I want to live and I dont believe anything that I believe in will harm you in any manner. If my girlfriend gets knocked up and she has an abortion, how does that affect you? how does it affect anyone, other then us?
    It effected the life of the child you murdered because you were "having fun". :crossx:

How has Kerry as 1 person hindered our Military?
    Flipside......
    How many business has GW put into bankruptcy?
    Dont get me wrong, I am not some strong Kerry supporter by any means. I guess, I am a "flip floper" because I have yet to decide.Question #1> Look at Kerry's Senate voting record and then get back to me. Question #2> Exactly how is Bush personally responsable for businesses going into bankruptcy?

Mullet
    It effected the life of the child you murdered because you were "having fun". :crossx:
    oh jeez. I now see why you are such the Bush supporter.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast