Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Neovane Pump

Squirtin Thunder
    Money,
    Out where DaveA lives there is only one shop that might even be close to a performance boat shop and all it manly is is a dealer, Thunder Marine. Thats NASCAR land. If it doesn't have Goodyears on it they have no idea.
    Jim

Neovanes haven't been made for roughly 20 years. But it's possible I might have one laying around. I will check when I get in the shop and let you know if I do. And yes impeller kits we do have.

spectras only
    Have one in excellent condition with new impeller. Let Mike dig his up first. :boxingguy

Have one in excellent condition with new impeller. Let Mike dig his up first. :boxingguy
    Go ahead SO cause I'm not sure I have one or where it is if I do... no worries..
    Also on neovane pumps there were 3 basic models and variations of those..
    The V505 had 1/2" NPT threads (or was available with integral inlet/outlet, one made by neovane, another made by GW, and another by Nicson, and I think Hallcraft had one also).
    The V755 had 3/4 NPT, same as above on manifold availability.
    Both the above take the same impeller and have the cover retained by 8 or 9 screws around the perimeter with a gasket.
    Then there was the larger V105 which had 1" NPT or an integral manifold made by Neovane. Different design cover on these and larger impeller. Cover retained by 2 pins with an oring seal (which usually broke so we replaced them with threaded studs we used to make).
    Just some useless trivial history... :hammerhea

OneGuyAviation
    What part of the country are you in? You may get more responses from people local to your area, myself included. I've got serveral, a couple of different types, and some parts and pieces.........MP
    Located in Nor Calif.
    Can you post pictures and $$$$ you are asking

OneGuyAviation
    $$$$$ and Pictures ?

Thunderbutt
    I have two. The small one is on the boat 1/2 inch, I think the other one is 3/4 inch

Moneypitt
    I've got one of the old mothers with the angled retaining screws,(early 60s) and 2 of the multiple retaining bolt types. Also one multiple retaining bolt unit with all new insides and AN fittings(spare for my hydro) but PM me, maybe we can come up with a deal we all will like. (That means I have no fu%*#*% idea what it's worth)...................MP....Or Call 805 498 6531........Ray

BLOWNDEAVER
    I Have A Extra Neovane Pump #v-105-3 Has On Inlet And Two Outs,2 Bolt Design, Top Is Polished,chrome Impellor Coverstill Has Rotation Diagram Sticker On It ,needs Impellor Make Offer 405-802-4317 Thanks Thomas

I`m in the process of restoring an old 1963 Howard flat and I would like to find one of the old school Neovane cam driven water pumps for it...........
    Any Help ???
    Oneguy,
    I was at the high performance swap meet today and talked to Jim Brock about you looking for a pump. He had 3 maybe 4 of them there at his spot. I didn't ask a price, but here's his number,
    Cyclone Marine
    1 818 890 1867

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast