Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Proppa says....

Kindsvater Flat
    On the hotline now and the Big Proppa ran 75 out of the 20 Spectre with 50 gallons of fuel and 8 people.
    Roman 1 is laying down the info from the pinto with no back window said its not even worth launching the boat. BGMAN is the fastest man out.

Big Proppa
    Just got back into town - wow what a fun trip. Everyone was real coolthe water wasn't the best of shape in the evening but everyone really gave it hell.
    The spectra20 ran great, never would have thought that right out of the gate with no pump work yet 2200rpm = 36mph - 3000 rpm = 46 mph with a best speed so far on gps = 74.7. The spectra20 really rides friggin great, plains out real quick with the double A impeller.
    Who's down for a local trip here in the next few weeks?

jstwkd
    Looks good have any other pix?What power are you runnig?
    Thanks

Kindsvater Flat
    Looks good have any other pix?What power are you runnig?
    Thanks
    I believe thats the same blower motor that has been in the last 8-10 boats he has owned in the last year.

Ex PSI Canyon
    FBC 2 was a blast, met alot of nice people, saw some really nice boats. Some very impressive jets especially the CP with the twin Turbos, That boat looks to be hauling A.. I actually saw him leave a Flattie about 10 boat lengths. late Sat afternoon in front of the Public launch area. I would have liked to see Sampica race someone but did'nt see that happen. Other than Shane breaking his new motor, Chad's wife breaking her ankle while walking thru the hotel parking lot and Chad flipping the Serious Issues SS boat in a turn we had a good time, will definately return. Need to do something about the water level situation, someone start a rain dance! See ya next time. Matt

FOURQ
    http://www.southwindjetboats.com/DSC00461.JPG
    here is the gps shot i took of that pass..woohoo that thing looked good...
    what a great trip..
    4Q

LUVNLIFE
    Do you have any closeups of that toe Good job Bill. I had a Spectre 20 and still kinda miss it.

FOURQ
    Do you have any closeups of that toe Good job Bill. I had a Spectre 20 and still kinda miss it.
    well ya i can crop it again and zoom in and make it closer no problem..dont it look tasty :rollside:

Nucking futs
    I think i have seen that toe in every post you made....... That thing is sick.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast