Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am trying to quit

taxman
    :sqeyes: I am trying to quite smoking and I feel like choking the next person I see. I was standing in line at the grocery store and I almost lost it.... I am loosing my cool .......any suggestions

Infomaniac
    Since Tom Brown is not here to answer you. I will give you his answer.
    Masturbate Heavily.

CARRERA
    :sqeyes: I am trying to quite smoking and I feel like choking the next person I see. I was standing in line at the grocery store and I almost lost it.... I am loosing my cool .......any suggestions
    I was a smoker at one time and had a friend that was told by his Doctor he had to quit or else. So I said to myself, after THIRTY FOUR years of smoking why wait til I get to that point and have some Doctor tell me the same.
    That has been seven years, and I have not had one Cig.
    I wish you the best.......

TCHB
    Smoking will hurt you in the long run. Good luck in quitting smoking!!!!!

Back Forty
    I am trying to quite smoking and I feel like choking the next person I see.
    I can tell you what worked for me. It didn't take long to forget about smoking although you may still want to choke the living .... out of somebody.
    About two weeks after I quit smoking (cold turkey), I decided to quit sugar also. Sheeeoooot....! Smoking was nothing compared to sugar. Even worse was the massive effort in learning how to eat, shop for groceries and just plain avoid the vending machine at work. You can only do the sugar free goodies for so long before you start gaining weight and find out that with all of the carbs the sugar free crap has in it, you might as well be eating 1 pound bags of sugar after all. What a mess. One nice thing about it all... You will get so tied up in the sugar deal that you'll laugh about the cigarettes. I dare anybody to try swearing off all forms of sugar,,, :220v: :squiggle:
    Also, if you have a lapse on the sugar deal, you won't smell like the cigarette bucket out on the smoking deck. Every once and a while I will partake in something sweet at the pressuring of the girls. I don't feel bad about it. But man does the sugar run me down. Cigarettes.... Ha HA He HA!!!!!
    Have at it!
    Good luck.

LUVNLIFE
    Get a drug habit to even it out. Just kidding bro. I quit smoking because I took an ambulance ride after the heart hickuped. Scarred me enough. Hang in there buddy and soon you won't be able to stand second hand smoke. Just keep your pace and it will all be good. Cale

Back Forty
    I should mention... I quit in January of this year. I have noticed within the last few weeks that I am not worried anymore about a lapse. I figure it took about 8-9 months and I'm never going back. I'm 28 and have the rest of my life to live.

LUVNLIFE
    You are right forty. You reach a point and thats it.

Some Kind Of Monster
    Here's a suggestion... Read this:
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57597

Some Kind Of Monster
    I figure it took about 8-9 months and I'm never going back. I'm 28 and have the rest of my life to live.
    Awesome. Props to you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast