Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: How much do you spend on your kids extra curricular activities??

bunny 166
    Mel is dying to cheerlead/compete on a private team....$3500 for the season! How many jobs do I need.... :cry: How much do you guys pay for extra stuff? I think we'll do it only because she wants it so bad and will make the commitment, not to mention she is really good at it, LOL....

Kilrtoy
    here is a few words she needs to learn...
    Im sorry but you wont be cheerleading this season...

Mel is dying to cheerlead/compete on a private team....$3500 for the season! How many jobs do I need.... :cry: How much do you guys pay for extra stuff? I think we'll do it only because she wants it so bad and will make the commitment, not to mention she is really good at it, LOL....
    I love your avatar...that's some funny shiat

bunny 166
    here is a few words she needs to learn...
    Im sorry but you wont be cheerleading this season...
    LMAO!! You sound like Darrin....actually, he's seen her and knows she can do it, but DAMN the money is rediculous...

Jbb
    As many jobs as it takes......Keep them interested in the good things.....and they wont be as likely to dabble in ...the bad things .....Brown dabbled in the bad things as a youth......look at him now....

PHX ATC
    Realistically, probably around $3,000 to $4,000 per year (not season, but the entire year) on soccer stuff. This includes, uniforms, league fees, tourney fees, cleats twice or thrice a year for growing little feet, pictures, and all the intangibles.
    I'm not including gas costs to get there (practice, games, tourneys), and no food, drink, snacks, or adult beverages for dad either.
    Foundation is the best thing you can do for a kid. Especially your own. They could be costing you $15,000 a year in legal fees, jail time, and heartache if you don't keep them busy and focused.
    They are learning discipline, teamwork, commitment, and other life lessons while you herd them down the appropriate path.
    Keep it up.

wright27
    Consider yourself lucky. My son's racing cost me about $1500 a month. Lucky for me he is taking a break after a bad crash.

USCFAN
    We Spend nothing. There is nothing left after all the money spent on boating! :crossx:

THOR
    My little girl is 2 1/2 and she is in dancing, ballet, swimming lessons, I gave Mom a Disneyland pass. It adds up........

moneypit
    3500?? what the? How about sticking that money in a college fund and telling her that you will get her dance lessons.. Maybe cheaper. These Cheerleading things are becoming more popular and they are getting the price they want!!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast