Thread: Out of the mold - II

LilHarley
    Well, here are the last pictures of the boat before it's complete! The 24' Ultra went to interior and should be going out for its test run this week. I am so excited. The people over at Ultra are incredible, just can't say enough about how much they treat you like family there. The gelcoat is pretty cool. It's platinum, but kind of changes depends on what light hits it. You can notice it in the picture of the rear of the boat. It's not a white boat at all, the entire boat is platinum and the interior is a real light grey.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...49Rear-med.jpg

JetBoatRich
    Sounds and looks like a interesting boat
    Like to see more pictures

jbtrailerjim
    Lookin good. It's almost done. Be sure to post some pics when it's finished.

THOR
    Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bitchen looken....... How stoked are you ?

dicudmore
    looking good there sir

LilHarley
    I am really stoked! Going down tomorrow (Tuesday) to Ultra. We are taking it out for a photo shoot. They want to use it in their brochures for next year and Ultra is having a vifro made with it. There will be a buch of Ultras at El Cap for this, but I am excited as @#$% that mine will be there as well. First time I get to run it a little as well.

voodoomedman
    I am really stoked! Going down tomorrow (Tuesday) to Ultra. We are taking it out for a photo shoot. They want to use it in their brochures for next year and Ultra is having a vifro made with it. There will be a buch of Ultras at El Cap for this, but I am excited as @#$% that mine will be there as well. First time I get to run it a little as well.
    Yeah John had Holly call me to see if my boat was available for the tv show thing they are doing tomorrow. My boat is in storage in Needles though. I'm kinda bummed. I would be pretty bichen to have my boat on tv. Oh well. Nobody can copy my gel this way. Yours is sure lookin good.