Thread: Another TPC story.

Danhercules
    As a lot of you know, Tpc has been on my boat for a while. Ty has put in some hrs on my ride. I picked up the boat Sat, and took her to the lake.
    SHE RUNS AGAIN!!!!!!! WOW, I have not felt my boat pull like that since the day I sunk. THANKS TY AND TPC!!!!! Jamie too for putting up with me and also the late nights and multible Sat workin on the boat. Its not 100% what the problem was, but many problems were found. Got some new wiring, new MSD, carbs touched up, started, and more.
    I would not have been able to do this on my own, Ty keep sayin it was the spark, I did not belive it, but I am not a motor guy, i am learning though. I thought for sure it was a fuel issues, but nope, it was spark all the way, how he know this from the beginning, i will never know. (By the way, Victorfb called it too).
    I get one more weekend, then its time for the sand. In the winter, I am gonna rewire the whole boat, and have the carbs totally rebuilt, redone, what ever you want to call it. Lets see, where will I be sending them....I know TPC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks to Cy as well for the lending of the MSD box. I owe ya one!
    I had many people telling me what they thought was the problem, not trying to dogg all who chimed in, but I was getting answers all over the place and was just making me more frusterated. I do appreacate all who tried to help. I shows how some people on here really care. Ty at TCP took time to really see what was wrong. It became personal to him. We did not just throw parts at it. Thanks again TY!!
    By the way, before I sunk the boat, I was at 5500, at 72.3MPH (thanks for the update Lakes). That is with no loader, no baffels. Now I am at 5200, with baffes and a loader. I think thats good. I am at 34*. I am gonna try to borrow a GPS for the weekend to see how fast she is. I will be in Parker this next weekend from Thurs to Sun. She is pullin hard now too. I have a boat again!!!!!!!!!

Glad to here your back on the water again Dan

LakesOnly
    As a lot of you know, Tpc has been on my boat for a while. Ty has put in some hrs on my ride.
    SHE RUNS AGAIN!!!!!!!
    ...it was spark all the way. (By the way, Victorfb called it too).
    Good Deal. Guess this means that Hotcrusader76 did all that work not because he owed you but because Ty is a good person.
    I had many people telling me what they thought was the problem,
    :yuk: Standing on the sidelines and throwing rocks does nothing for me...
    ...before I sunk the boat, I was at 5500, at 70MPH. That is with no loader, no baffels. Now I am at 5200, with baffes and a loader.
    Also great news. By the way Dan, your boat did more than 70mph that day. With you and me in it, seconds before it sank, my gps recorded 72.3 mph. It's still on my GPS...the only electronic device of mine that survived the ordeal (digital camera is toast, cell phone is toast, etc.)
    Congrats,
    LO

Hotcrusader76
    Not a problem Dan. I am glad everything worked out as I thought it would. The irony of it all is the motor runs great even with trashed out carbs. Good deal because I look forward to making them shine in the winter....which winter I don't know but knowing you it may be 2007
    ~out