Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why liberals are UnAmerican!

Over the years i have been coming to the conclusion that the modern day libs are self loathing Americans that have sunk to a low point that only unreasonable people would fail to call unAmerican! The libs have produced two Presidents in the last 28 years and both Carter and Klinton have clearly demonstrated their unAmerican essence by way of their actions towards this country, its values and mainly America's military!
    I urge you to read a book I just finished by retired Air Force Lt. Colonel Robert "Buzz" Patterson. The title of the book is Reckless Disregard: How Liberal Democrats Undercut Our Military, Endanger Our Soldiers, and Jeopardize Our Security. Buzz Patterson wrote this book after serving as the White House liason to the Air Force for President Klinton. Which means from 1996 to 1998 he carried the nuclear football which is the brief case with all the nuclear codes and communication devices for the President in case of war.
    Read this book and then tell me if the demorats have not reached a place that isn't UnAmerican! Lets say am officer that served in Iraq or Afgahnistan left the service this month and then became a antiwar protestor and accused his fellow combat brothers of commiting atrocities that included rape, muder and whole sale slaughter.............then that same officer all on his own with out permission traveled to Afgahnistan and began negotiating and meeting with whats left of the Taliban and Al Queda (enemies of America) as well as Osama Bin Ladden. All the while his fellow soldiers were in the field dying and blleeding in combat. This officer would be giving aid to the very enemy that was killing American GI's! I assure you that this behavior would be construed rightly so as treason!
    Well that is exactly what john "the Traitor" kerry did in the Nam!
    This guy is the epitomy of unAmericanism! I neither respect him nor like him! And my contemp for all the stupid son of bitches that will vote for him this year only confirms thta YES their really is a divided nation in America. those that are right thinking and those that are unAmerican!

Steve 1
    BUSTI Damm Nice reading Thank You!

eliminatedsprinter
    Good job Busti.
    But I can give a shorter more objective reason todays left is unamerican.
    The basic premise that the U.S.A. was founded on was maximum freedom and the fewist possible taxes, laws, and restrections. The left's desire to always raise taxes and create more laws/restrictions is in direct opposition to the basic principles of freedom that the U.S. was founded upon.

Sprinterman,
    You are so right! The very core values of the modern day demorat is really an absense of VALUES! ALL VALUES AMERICAN!
    God Bless are men and women over seas and please bring them home safely!

eliminatedsprinter
    Sprinterman,
    You are so right! The very core values of the modern day demorat is really an absense of VALUES! ALL VALUES AMERICAN!
    God Bless are men and women over seas and please bring them home safely!
    Since the only freedoms they seem to support are sexual freedoms (not that I don't, I'm just not willing to give up all my other freedoms to have a tiny bit more, that I wouldn't use anyway :notam: )...
    It seems to me, what they value is letting their hormones and the governmet run their lives.

MagicMtnDan
    Dennis Prager had Colonel Buzz Paterson on his radio show today and the guy's right on target with everything he says (he calls most liberals "anti-American").
    I can't wait to read his book!

MagicMtnDan
    By the way, I heard about the results of a poll taken of American servicemen and women. They were asked who they're voting for for President.
    You won't be suprised to hear that over 70% of them said Bush and about 20% said Kerry.
    Here's something very scary to think about - if Kerry gets elected there will be a mass exodus from our armed services. All the soldiers eligible for retirement will opt out - they will NOT want to be in the Armed Services when John "UN decides when we get involved" Kerry is president. :jawdrop:

Blown 472
    Over the years i have been coming to the conclusion that the modern day libs are self loathing Americans that have sunk to a low point that only unreasonable people would fail to call unAmerican! The libs have produced two Presidents in the last 28 years and both Carter and Klinton have clearly demonstrated their unAmerican essence by way of their actions towards this country, its values and mainly America's military!
    I urge you to read a book I just finished by retired Air Force Lt. Colonel Robert "Buzz" Patterson. The title of the book is Reckless Disregard: How Liberal Democrats Undercut Our Military, Endanger Our Soldiers, and Jeopardize Our Security. Buzz Patterson wrote this book after serving as the White House liason to the Air Force for President Klinton. Which means from 1996 to 1998 he carried the nuclear football which is the brief case with all the nuclear codes and communication devices for the President in case of war.
    Read this book and then tell me if the demorats have not reached a place that isn't UnAmerican! Lets say am officer that served in Iraq or Afgahnistan left the service this month and then became a antiwar protestor and accused his fellow combat brothers of commiting atrocities that included rape, muder and whole sale slaughter.............then that same officer all on his own with out permission traveled to Afgahnistan and began negotiating and meeting with whats left of the Taliban and Al Queda (enemies of America) as well as Osama Bin Ladden. All the while his fellow soldiers were in the field dying and blleeding in combat. This officer would be giving aid to the very enemy that was killing American GI's! I assure you that this behavior would be construed rightly so as treason!
    Well that is exactly what john "the Traitor" kerry did in the Nam!
    This guy is the epitomy of unAmericanism! I neither respect him nor like him! And my contemp for all the stupid son of bitches that will vote for him this year only confirms thta YES their really is a divided nation in America. those that are right thinking and those that are unAmerican!
    Is that the same bin ladin that we supported and the cia trained???

steelcomp
    Is that the same bin ladin that we supported and the cia trained???
    Yes, that's the same Bin Laden that we trusted, and who turned on us like the dirty SOB he is. Try to keep thinks in perspective and in the proper context. Remember that he was trying to defend his country against Russia. Why wouldn't we help at that time? Why do libs always bring this up? It's as if you're saying we deliberately trained him just to become a terrorist. It's like saying Bush lied to the people. Well, if he lied, so did a whole bunch of other people, including Kerry!
    I know Blown, you're kind of a hit 'n run artist. You like to drop in, throw a grenade, and run, probably watching all the comotion you cause. Kinda terroristic yourself, aren't you?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast