Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Traffic is all messed up....

Keithb87
    The darn Pres Debate is tommorow, and they allready have roads closed and restricted to one lane.
    It will take me about a hour to get home today.. Should only take 15 to 20 Minutes.....
    Tommorow durring the Debate it will probally lock up for 2 hours.. :burningm:

Mrs. casean
    Thats right... it's at ASU... speaking of, last time I was around there... I went to Fat Tuesdays... so yummy! a little off topic I know

Keithb87
    Mill Ave is cool.. Lots of Bars and stuff to get in trouble with..

racecar.hotshoe
    Throw em a shocker! :skull:

Mrs. casean
    Mill Ave is cool.. Lots of Bars and stuff to get in trouble with..
    When I was there, I think it was 97... I was underage then Visiting friends at ASU... I went to NAU for a year... anyhow, I have heard the bars are great... Mill was cool.

Keithb87
    Throw em a shocker! :skull:
    With all the Secret Service and Alphabet Soup around I don't think throwing anything would be a good idea :220v:

Mrs. casean
    With all the Secret Service and Alphabet Soup around I don't think throwing anything would be a good idea :220v:
    lol probably not

fourspeednup
    If you thought it was bad on the Tempe roads....you should see what the campus looks like. It's a complete shitangle! :220v: Bunch of smelly hippies running around protesting this and that, extreme liberal professors complaining about everything, and parking is a nightmare :yuk: Can't wait until tomorrow

Mrs. casean
    If you thought it was bad on the Tempe roads....you should see what the campus looks like. It's a complete shitangle! :220v: Bunch of smelly hippies running around protesting this and that, extreme liberal professors complaining about everything, and parking is a nightmare :yuk: Can't wait until tomorrow
    I take it you live near there too? Stay away! I am sure it will be a mess... hippies??? Eeeee I'd really stay away...

Jordy
    Can't wait until tomorrow
    What time does happy hour start? I'm down and I have an expense account.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast