Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey JL!

FMluvswater
    Good to see you around again.
    Found something I thought might amuse you ...
    http://bolt.badassbuddy.com/images/b...onkeyspank.gif

HammerDown
    FM...you cheating on me? Remember I'm always watching ...always.

FMluvswater
    FM...you cheating on me? Remember I'm always watching ...always.
    No way. You're my pal, HD and I'm your stalker forever - nothing's changed. I'm always watching too and don't you forget it.

jlnorthrup122
    Hey there FM glad to see you rember me I remeber you and yes I am the pro monkey spanker!!! So how you doing girl?

FMluvswater
    I'm good, thanks. How are you and yours doing? How was your summer?

jlnorthrup122
    Oh my summer was OK spent alot of it on the waters around here! other than that it was pretty uneventfull! getting ready for winter here now! I think I am gona go spank the monkey I love the disco music!! I would have to say that is the funniest game on the internet by far!!

FMluvswater
    Oh my summer was OK spent alot of it on the waters around here! other than that it was pretty uneventfull! getting ready for winter here now! I think I am gona go spank the monkey I love the disco music!! I would have to say that is the funniest game on the internet by far!!
    Glad to hear you're doing alright.
    So what's your high score now? The uhh unphotochopped version!

jlnorthrup122
    I haven't been able to get a very high score lately! bad mouse I guess! :wink: last weekend on the lake I was taken a piss off the stern of the boat and the falkers turned the boat around so a pontoon ful of old people could see my monkey so I did the helicopter for them does that count for a high score?

FMluvswater
    I haven't been able to get a very high score lately! bad mouse I guess! :wink: last weekend on the lake I was taken a piss off the stern of the boat and the falkers turned the boat around so a pontoon ful of old people could see my monkey so I did the helicopter for them does that count for a high score?
    NO but it counts on the comedy meter!! LMFAO!! You go JL!

jlnorthrup122
    Yeah everyone on the boat laugh there asses off !! the falkers!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast