Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody here work out...

ratso
    of their home???
    Gotcha
    What are the pros and cons of it for you?
    I have an apartment at my business that I live in while I am in between having houses built. It's nice to walk out the door and be at work, no commuting and also get to sleep later. The downside is there are always people wanting to drop by because they think since you do work out of your home then you are open for business 24/7...

dean51267
    Very, very few people can do it, but some can.
    I have almost never seen it work well on a long term basis

Mrs. casean
    I work for my boss & his wife out of their home... I love it... they have me there as off. manager doing payroll, phones, taxes, paperwork, etc... so that they can get out of the house and have a life... they love it... depends on the type of co. too I think.

Mandelon
    of their home???
    Gotcha
    What are the pros and cons of it for you?
    I have an apartment at my business that I live in while I am in between having houses built. It's nice to walk out the door and be at work, no commuting and also get to sleep later. The downside is there are always people wanting to drop by because they think since you do work out of your home then you are open for business 24/7...
    Dude! I need an eightball and a two dimes......hello? Are you in there...? :supp:

Mrs. casean
    i don't work i'm A BUM
    I want that job!

FMluvswater
    of their home???
    Gotcha
    Totally ... thought you were spoofing on one of the funniest threads ever on the Sandbar! No stools in here! http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

lewiville
    work out of the home, your home, there home, the truck , the golf course, there golf course, the bar,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and of course the corp. office.

Mrs. casean
    work out of the home, your home, there home, the truck , the golf course, there golf course, the bar,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and of course the corp. office.
    busy busy... whatever you gotta do to make the deals eh

Kim Hanson
    I work out at home all the time, my fingers are huge........( . )( . )...........If I only knew key-boards would do that along time ago, I would have been on the net sooner.

Mrs. casean
    If I could... I'd work out of my home... being a housewife... homemaker... whtaever political title that is... why am I going to college again??? I'd much rather be cooking and taking care of my kids (when ever they come along) and greeting my husband when he comes home... I can dream can't I??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast