Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what to SELL??

wildbillg
    I have got a 2000 Jeep Wrangler and a 1999 Harley Dyna Wide Glide...
    The wife is kind of leaning on me to sell the bike and keep the Jeep for off road use. Here's the just of the deal, One of my riding friends went down about a month ago and is still in a coma in the hospital. I am the only one in the family that works and she is on disability, basicly she is worried I am going to go down and get hurt like him. I have had bikes for YEARS yes you do go down if you ride, it is just a matter of when.
    She is tellin me I can do ANYthing I want to to the jeep, IF I sell the bike and keep the jeep.
    Lets take a poll.................

clownpuncher
    Sorry to hear about your bud.
    Anything to the jeep? Sounds like a fair trade.
    No matter what people say, it's ultimately your decision. Weigh the pro's/cons and go with it.
    I will say that I've changed my mind this last year to build a bike. Being a fireman for over 20 years has given me some bad memories and that's what made my decision. I've never been a Harley rider so I guess I don't know what I'm missing.
    Whatever you decide, GOOD LUCK.

cola
    Keep all three, unless shes ready to leave.
    Late, Mike

Boozer
    What's funner to ride? The wife or the Harley?

charlyox
    I've got an '02 Fatboy and an "04 Rubicon and I'm keepin both!

GlastronGuy
    Normally I'd say get rid of the harley. But if the wife is telling you what to do (assuming you are a grown man), I'd get rid of the wife.

Kilrtoy
    I say the harley it probably breaks and bitches more than the wife...
    Plus I dont think the wife is gonna kill you... Spend the money you get and enjoy some of it.... :smile:

wildbillg
    I've got an '02 Fatboy and an "04 Rubicon and I'm keepin both!
    see I do have another Jeep also
    a 2002 that the wife drives daily....

DryHeatOnly
    She's obviously concerned about you and scared by your friend's accident. Some would have said no-way right off the bat, but you didn't. Since you're even contemplating getting rid of the Harley, I think you've already made a subconsious decision to do it.
    No, I'm not a psychologist, but I did stay at ***boat Hotel over the weekend

Kilrtoy
    She's obviously concerned about you and scared by your friend's accident. Some would have said no-way right off the bat, but you didn't. Since you're even contemplating getting rid of the Harley, I think you've already made a subconsious decision to do it.
    No, I'm not a psychologist, but I did stay at ***boat Hotel over the weekend
    Damn Sam , That was deep.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast