Thread: For Sale! 1979 Hallett Sport Twin Turbo Project.

Ex PSI Canyon
    All it needs is interior finished. Al Cerney built 468 roller motor twin pfm turbos, turbo 400. everything on the boat is new. Motor was built just before Al died, only 5 minutew of run time. Boat was rigged and tuned by Phil Bergeron and Jim Anderson from what I've been told. Has all new Autometer guages including twin pyro's, Dan Nelson re-wired @ Jett Performance. This is a very nice boat for someone who wants to install an interior. Make offer! I dont want to sell it but I want to go drag racing and need to sell one of my V-Drives, for those who know my stuff it's not junk. According to Phil this boat used to run close to 90 mph with ease. If you have a race flattie or a Hydro I would be interested in a swap. 480-488-2505. I will also entertain selling my Mandella if anyone has seen that one it is very clean also, Believe me when I say I dont want to have to sell them but time to go racing. Matt

GofastRacer
    Hey Matt, how bout posting a pic of that Hallett!..

dmontzsta
    How much is that baby?

83nordic
    Is this boat white/yellow with wood grain overlays?

Ex PSI Canyon
    That wood "get it" be the one. You have obviously seen it before, Owned by Sonny in Glendale, I bought it with intentions to finish it but probably wont. Dan went through the boat and made a couple mods, I took it out one morning to the lake and drove it around for about 5 mins with a milkcrate for a seat. Love it. I think I already have the boat sold to someone here in Phx who got wind I was selling it possibly.I'll know for sure by Fri. Thanks, Matt

83nordic
    I checked it out, nice hull and trailer, it wasn't in running shape when i looked at it. Appeared to be a good deal with a little work and sounds like you did some.
    Good luck

126driver
    Is that Sonny Hamilton's old boat?

Ex PSI Canyon
    Yes, It's Sonny's old boat. I was going to put a new interior in it since they tore the old one out after it submerged in Havasu, I'm regrettfully selling it to go racing. Matt

full throttle
    A pic is worth a thousand words!

Ex PSI Canyon
    Pic's can be found on E-Bay. I stuck it on there this morning. This is a nice boat that will need a lot of exposure to find someone to buy it, so if you want to see pic's look under the v-drive sec. I may be interested in a swap for Hydro! Thanks, Matt. P.S. Can I be Mouzer's Illegitimate son?