Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What thought are coming back to you about ATDR

SHOCKWAVETOM
    as you sit at work, drive somewhere or just have a few minutes to think. You know how it is...you are sitting there and then you think of something that happened and you just smile and shake your head....
    For me one thought was when the rangers came over to me up at WIllow Beach and told me I had to turn the music down . They said it was WAY TOO loud. Give me a break...
    One of the others was watching Bling Bling follow around a corner where my permanent slip is. The water right there is very low right now...enough to have me worried a bit and manuver around a few places. He comes in with this monster and heads into an even more shallow area. Then he comes back out. Seems he was kind of lost . Then he reappeared on the other side and found his place to tie up. It was one of concern for his boat at first then when I saw he was alright it was just fun to hear him driving all around the place.
    Another was when Robin (Mid-Life Advantage crew member) telling the story of when she had to piss like a horse. We laughed so hard at that one we were asking her to show us time after time again. I had to stop her when she layed down on the ground laughing so I started rolling her down the grass....
    Meeting Rocky in the bar Friday night for the first time made me say "Dam, that guy is loud!" Brenda/Karen were hasseling him about his purse. They wanted him to empty it out...especially Karen...She is very persistant at times
    When Pat the bartender on Friday said "If Tom is leaving the bar is closing" lol I love that woman
    Which ones get you lol by yourself?

FRENCHIE
    as you sit at work, drive somewhere or just have a few minutes to think. You know how it is...you are sitting there and then you think of something that happened and you just smile and shake your head....
    For me one thought was when the rangers came over to me up at WIllow Beach and told me I had to turn the music down . They said it was WAY TOO loud. Give me a break...
    One of the others was watching Bling Bling follow around a corner where my permanent slip is. The water right there is very low right now...enough to have me worried a bit and manuver around a few places. He comes in with this monster and heads into an even more shallow area. Then he comes back out. Seems he was kind of lost . Then he reappeared on the other side and found his place to tie up. It was one of concern for his boat at first then when I saw he was alright it was just fun to hear him driving all around the place.
    Another was when Robin (Mid-Life Advantage crew member) telling the story of when she had to piss like a horse. We laughed so hard at that one we were asking her to show us time after time again. I had to stop her when she layed down on the ground laughing so I started rolling her down the grass....
    Meeting Rocky in the bar Friday night for the first time made me say "Dam, that guy is loud!" Brenda/Karen were hasseling him about his purse. They wanted him to empty it out...especially Karen...She is very persistant at times
    When Pat the bartender on Friday said "If Tom is leaving the bar is closing" lol I love that woman
    Which ones get you lol by yourself?
    HAS TO BE MRS.FRENCHIE......>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PLEASEING..JAMES (EXTREME LIQUID) IN GASOLINE ALLEY!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :wink:

Bre
    I would tell you..but then I'd have to kill you

Three Days Only
    Mine had to be the 4am stroll with Mike the security gaurd down to the docks on friday night. You had to be there!!!!! LIQUORED UP :sqeyes:

Up 4 River
    6 Dollar Beaking the chair! BF having blingette tell him it's time to get out of his boat and go back to the room on Friday night. Dale riding the Harley down the motel coridoor. The look on Nodiggs kid's faces evertime I would walk into their room while they were sleeping out of nowhere to use the restroom. Just a few that make me laugh or shake my head at myself.

PlyaPlya22
    Shiat...I would definitely say that Friday night in our room with crazy azz Greg and Jeff...but then again Sat night at Dinner was pretty good too!! Damn it was all good!!!

FRENCHIE
    Shiat...I would definitely say that Friday night in our room with crazy azz Greg and Jeff...but then again Sat night at Dinner was pretty good too!! Damn it was all good!!!
    what about me ..i wore the lampshade!!??? :wink:

SHOCKWAVETOM
    Another one was my big friend Dave's look when we went totally airborne coming accross the basin. He look liked he was going to shiznit his pants

SHOCKWAVETOM
    But that is just normal behavior Frenchie....lol I guess it is strange to see you putting something on rather than taking something off....

Three Days Only
    It looked pretty good on you too!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast