Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kinda Funny

slowinhavasuskid
    You know I find it funny... at night not very many people are on this site... but during the day there are too many people to count!! :shift: This must mean that most of you have jobs like me.. you have nothing to do or your boss does not monitor (or care) what is being done during the day! :hammerhea No big deal I think its funny!!!

Kim Hanson
    I work everyday, sometimes I get off early and come on here. Never from work...I can't ........( . )( . )........

MsDrmr
    You know I find it funny... at night not very many people are on this site... but during the day there are too many people to count!! :shift: This must mean that most of you have jobs like me.. you have nothing to do or your boss does not monitor (or care) what is being done during the day! :hammerhea No big deal I think its funny!!!
    boss looks over the shoulder so I have to be creative....wouln't last a day without you all.

Tom Brown
    It gets me in trouble at work but I need to come to see if Topless mentions my name.

topless
    It gets me in trouble at work but I need to come to see if Topless mentions my name.
    How could I not?

Unforgiven
    I mention your name all the time but it does no good :cry:
    where's the pics TOM???

topless
    I mention your name all the time but it does no good :cry:
    where's the pics TOM???
    Unforgiven, sorry he's so stingy with them.

Unforgiven
    Unforgiven, sorry he's so stingy with them.
    Stingy, nope, he's just TOOO BUSY AT WORK!! :yuk:

slowinhavasu
    That would be my kid, after all my stories of working at the plant, all we did was play on the puter....now I'm back in the field and can only play when I get home from work....must be time to change jobs...lol

LVJAKAZ
    Work is sooo boring right now...dont know what I would do without this fun during the day at work

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast