Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Medow Landing on the weekend of the 9th &10 of oct. Posse?

eliminatedsprinter
    We just got our reservations and Raff and Sara will be there. Anyone else going to be in the area?

BonnevilleBaby
    We will be at big river for the Freeboard Challenged Event2. But, I love Black Meadows Landing. Haven't been there this whole season and I miss it. Havasus Springs is good too. Grew up there as a kid in one of the old mobiles. They also have a couple of hotel/motels and nice beaches. I wanna go there too. Too many plans already made, too little time to get there this season I guess :frown:
    Toni

raff
    Sara and I will be there. We are heading out this weekend , will have a report on Monday for you.
    BML (http://www.blackmeadowlanding.com/black.htm)
    I think the SOCAL_FUN's, Rod-64 and some other will be out for the Oct. trip..
    Mark out

SoCal_fun
    We'll be there, looking forward to it. It should cool off some by then.

JetBoatRich
    Sounds like a good trip

Former Raiderett Aka Eliminator Sprinter
    Sounds like a good trip
    I hope you can make it thats my Birthday weekend :wink:

Mrs Luvnlife
    It's highly likely that we WON'T be there that weekend :frown:, but thanks for throwing the dates out there....I want to have an end of summer bash and that was one of the weekends I was thinking of doing it, so I'll do some re-thinking :squiggle:. But you guys have fun and certainly think of us while you're there...and have a sip or two for me!! :messedup:

raff
    We'll be there, looking forward to it. It should cool off some by then.
    It was nice out there this weekend only in the 100's Should be cooler next month..
    Boat goes in the the shop this week. water pump and P/S pump
    should be done in time for the trip..
    Mark out

LUVNLIFE
    Hope you didn't break down on the water Mark. Where are you taking it in for repairs?

raff
    Thanks for asking, no, just drove 5 hours to put the boat in for 10 minutes, got up to 200 degrees, realized that the pump, thermostat or impellor was bad, and put the boat back on the trailer, then drove back for 5 hours.
    But it was a beautiful weekend in Havasu, hanging out in the lagoon, playing with the RC boat, BTW, it broke too :220v: , but oh well, any day at Havasu is a good day, would'nt you agree????
    We take our boat to The Anchor in Reseda, hopefully, they will have an opening for the repairs. Hoping. See you next weekend.
    Mark out

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast