Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: great day @ the races

eraser
    well Old sangerbuoy and I just got home from running his canyon for the first time at ming. what a blast!!! we had a lot of fun the boat ran great and old sangerbuoy did a pretty good job of drivin for his first time on a timed course. not bad for a couple of knuckleheads :hammerhea :hammerhea everyone there was very helpful. so a big thanks to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BILLY.B
    well Old sangerbuoy and I just got home from running his canyon for the first time at ming. what a blast!!! we had a lot of fun the boat ran great and old sangerbuoy did a pretty good job of drivin for his first time on a timed course. not bad for a couple of knuckleheads :hammerhea :hammerhea everyone there was very helpful. so a big thanks to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C'MON CHIEF what were the #'S ???????. Bobby, Connor, The "BOLT NAZI", and myself were there yesterday until the wind came up. Wish I would of remembered that Greg was going to run. How did the Boat -hore GURU do today??????.

Ex PSI Canyon
    How did the old Canyon Run?

Sangster
    Good to hear all went well Scott.... I'm sure glad I'm not Greg's First customer tomorrow morning...

Sangerboy
    C'MON CHIEF what were the #'S ???????.
    8.70's @ 120 mph Had a great time and the boat ran well. I took it a little easy being my first time and all so I'm sure that the boat has another 2 or 3 tenths in it and I'm sure the driver with a little more seat time has another couple of tenths so I'm hoping with this package low 8's in the upper 120's. As eraser said a big thanks to all who were so helpful. Biggest rookie mistake- forgetting to put the lanyard and kill switch cap onto the new chute jacket and realizing it while in the launch line ( thanks to eraser's public servant physical training -jogging back to the pit to retrieve it and not passing out on the way back.) Second knucklehead move- trying to put the jacket on upside down-- just couldn't figure out where those leg straps were going to go........... All in all a great time, looking forward to the next meet.

8.70 @ 120 !!! Holly Crap.
    "first time out" "Took it easy"
    You are even cooler than the dentist Steve Martin played in little shop of horrors. :idea:

Fired Up
    ATA BOY Greg!
    Nice numbers for a darn rookie. You have a bigger set of cavities hangin' than any other dentist I know. Wish I could've been there.
    Fired up

GofastRacer
    Congrats Greg, very impressive for the first time out!..

Way to go Greg,....C'mon!

Schiada76
    Congrtaulations Greg!
    When do I get a "makeup" ride? No way we were doing 120 when you took me for a pass!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast