Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: SEMA, who's going?

riverrunner
    Only a couple of weeks away. I'm thinking about going. Anybody else? Anybody know who's going from the boat industry?

schlepy
    i will be there for 7 days, non boat related. i have to work...

OutCole'd
    I would love to go, anyone have a connection on tickets??

BowTie Rick
    Here is a link to the exhibitors in the marine pavillion... SEMA (http://www.semashow.com/planner/exhi...section=14&c=1)
    I will be there all week (Sun 10/31 - Sat 11/6). I will spend the majority of my time at AAPEX which is at the Sands. We will have booths there and at SEMA :supp: The rational for that is simple, we sell more replacement filters than intake kits and all the volume retailers go to AAPEX so we should be there too. Makes for some interesting logistics though. I prefer SEMA, more to look at...cars, trucks, babes. At AAPEX all you see are brake pads, oil, wax, filters, etc.

superdave013
    I'm not doing SEMA but can't friggen wait for PRI in Indy.

cigarette1
    Will be there Tues & Wed (11/02-11/03)

BowTie Rick
    I'm not doing SEMA but can't friggen wait for PRI in Indy.
    Ever had the shrimp cocktail at St. Elmo's? First time I went I got off the plane in shorts and a t-shirt and it was friggin' 18 degrees outside Irreputable shrinkage may have occurred

BLOWN HOWARD
    I will be there from tuesday night till thursday. Who's buying the first round

OutCole'd
    I will be there from tuesday night till thursday. Who's buying the first round
    I'll buy, if someone can get me in.

superdave013
    Ever had the shrimp cocktail at St. Elmo's? First time I went I got off the plane in shorts and a t-shirt and it was friggin' 18 degrees outside Irreputable shrinkage may have occurred
    lol, I'm from just a little north of Indy. I won't be wearing shorts on the plane in December that's for sure.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast