Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey FM..........

HammerDown
    guess what I made.

FMluvswater
    I suck at guessing games HD. Last time stuff I guessed made you upset at me. You better just tell me.

HammerDown
    Here's a clue >>>>>>>> :umm:

FMluvswater
    Here's a clue >>>>>>>> :umm:
    Ohhhh! That was my first thought but I didn't say it cuz I thought you were trying to trick me.
    Good job HammerDown, way to go! LOL!
    You ever consider installing a rewarding sound onto your throne? :idea: So when you have a successful doody session you get the praise you deserve immediately?
    BTW - You got lemon-scented back in the house yet?

Cheap Thrills
    A peach scented wet nap shit sandwich ?
    C. gonna get it for that oneT. :wink:

FMluvswater
    A peach scented wet nap shit sandwich ?
    C. gonna get it for that oneT. :wink:
    LMFAO!
    FM <--- gonna get it now too for laughing

HammerDown
    You ever consider installing a rewarding sound onto your throne? :idea: So when you have a successful doody session you get the praise you deserve immediately?
    BTW - You got lemon-scented back in the house yet?
    1) I applaud myself when things go well in my office.
    2) You said "doody"...rotflmfao...big time
    3) I always had Lemon Scented moist tender towelettes in stock. And trust this I always will especially after that last drama I went through Geeeees!
    4) I've decided (whether you like it or not) you're my Hot Boat Forums girlfriend...K ? After all who else but you understands me so well...huh?
    5) Again...you said "doody"...I fell outta my chair laughing. There's tears :cry: from laughing on my keyboard. Yes FM you really know what to say to a guy. and thats why you're my favorite. Like it or not!

FMluvswater
    1) I applaud myself when things go well in my office.
    2) You said "doody"...rothlmfao...big time
    3) I always had Lemon Scented moist tender towelettes in stock. And trust this I always will especially after that last drama I went through Geeeees!
    4) I've decided (whether you like it or not) you're my Hot Boat Forums girlfriend...K ? After all who else but you understands me so well...huh?
    5) Again...you said "doody"...I fell outta my chair laughing. There's tears :cry: from laughing on my keyboard. Yes FM you really know what to say to a guy. and thats why you're my favorite. Like it or not!
    1) that's all well and good HD but ... give the reward sound upgrade thing a thought or two
    3) I always knew you were a smart man.
    4) I don't have a problem with this ... it's good to feed your stalker http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5.../HDforever.gif lil nuggets of hope
    2 & 5) LMFAO! I had no idea a simple word like doody would pay you back for all the times you've made me laugh til I was crying and thought I might die for lack of oxygen! Well I do like being your favorite stalker - good thing too cuz you are stuck with me FOREVER! Like it or not!

HammerDown
    AHHhhhhhh, a match made in Heaven or the bathroom, :notam: however you want to look at it

FMluvswater
    AHHhhhhhh, a match made in Heaven or the bathroom, :notam: however you want to look at it
    we're happy either way
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5.../HDforever.gif

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast