Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20 years

MRS FLYIN VEE
    There was this couple that had been married for 20 years.
    Every time they made love the husband always insisted on shutting off the light.
    Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous. She figured she would break him out of this crazy habit. So one night, while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming,
    romantic session, she turned on the lights.
    She looked down... and saw her husband was holding a battery-operated pleasure device... a vibrator!
    Soft, wonderful and larger than a real one.
    She went completely ballistic. You impotent bastard," She screamed at him, "how could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!"
    The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly:
    I'll explain the toy . . . you explain the kids

Dusty Times
    Rotflmao!

MAINEVENT
    This is still by far the best one i've heard I remember the first time i heard i nearly spilled my drink LOL
    How Ya Been Sweety???

Get415
    LMAO... :cry: wow thats good

MRS FLYIN VEE
    This is still by far the best one i've heard I remember the first time i heard i nearly spilled my drink LOL
    How Ya Been Sweety???
    great how about you.

TOBTEK
    hey there stranger........ where have you been hiding? Are you gonna come play with us soon? Now that I have something to play in again.....

MRS FLYIN VEE
    hey there stranger........ where have you been hiding? Are you gonna come play with us soon? Now that I have something to play in again.....
    I hope so. we have our sanger but that is it. we may hit you up for a ride this summer. LOL!! :rollside:

TOBTEK
    I hope so. we have our sanger but that is it. we may hit you up for a ride this summer. LOL!! :rollside:
    anytime you want, but does Jamie have to come ......just remember, paybacks will be expected.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    anytime you want, but does Jamie have to come ......just remember, paybacks will be expected.
    LMAO!! it's your boat but I don't think he would like me too much if I din't let him go. LOL!!

TOBTEK
    LMAO!! it's your boat but I don't think he would like me too much if I din't let him go. LOL!!
    Jamie Called the other day, so I know he has my #....... call anytime you want a ride.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast