Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who know's the Inland Empire????

jdogginla
    I'm heading out to Ultra boats in Corona tomorrow.......Woooohoooo!@#%$ Anyone know what other companies are near???
    Also I've done directions on map quest from hollywood, but I'll be in San Dimas (don't know where) but are they near each other? If not.....I'm sure I'll find my way, I'll just follow the direction of my hard on!@$ LOL
    Thanks

ROZ
    Damn, pimpin must be profitable

Mrs.HLB
    Yes, there is Caliber 1 (next to Ultra), Commander, Aftershock/Carrera, & Shockwave I believe. I should know, I drive by there everyday.
    Have fun!!

Second "PLACE"
    I'm heading out to Ultra boats in Corona tomorrow.......Woooohoooo!@#%$ Anyone know what other companies are near???
    Also I've done directions on map quest from hollywood, but I'll be in San Dimas (don't know where) but are they near each other? If not.....I'm sure I'll find my way, I'll just follow the direction of my hard on!@$ LOL
    Thanks
    Need direction to ULTRA from SAN DIMAS?

ChumpChange
    Thanks
    You can go to the Toy Factory, IMCO while your in San Dimas. Corona is about 25 miles from San Dimas, there are a whole lot of boat companies out there.

jdogginla
    Roz...........I got a hard on for a used boat they have there. 27' Shadow, Maroon and Orange. I had some unexpected expenses come up, so I won't be buying as soon as I hoped, but hopefully I will be a boat owner by Christmas! Til then.....I will continue to be Lake Lice!@$!#%

ChumpChange
    Dana is in Montclair, about 7 miles from San Dimas. Cobra is directly across the street from Dana.

You should check out Cobra for sure......

Tom Slick
    Need direction to ULTRA from SAN DIMAS?
    From San Dimas you have 2 choices:
    Take the 57 South to the 71 South towards Corona. 71 to the 91 east and you are now in Corona.
    Or
    Take the 210 East to the 15 South to the 91.
    In Corona you also have LaveyCraft. If you take the 210 to 15 route you can also stop by Force Offshore near 10 and 15 interchange and you can also hit up Eliminator 60 and 15 interchange.

rvrtoy
    Roz...........I got a hard on for a used boat they have there. 27' Shadow, Maroon and Orange. I had some unexpected expenses come up, so I won't be buying as soon as I hoped, but hopefully I will be a boat owner by Christmas! Til then.....I will continue to be Lake Lice!@$!#%
    Ya know John West will be working in Corona tomorrow. If you wish him Happy B Day in person, he just may make you a deal you can't refuse.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast