Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: kahanamoko a true.....

Boozer
    I'm at a loss for words here.
    Some of the most politically informed people in the country are on these boards. A lot of you don't just read the newspaper or watch the news you get deep down inside of politics and want to know everything about them. I'd say that makes you inteligent people, at least when it comes to politics. However...
    kahanamoko comes along and is able to turn you worlds upside down. You guys get so upset by him he makes you frustrated and in so many of your posts it obvious that frustration is undeniably true and real.
    Dont you guys get it??? He is here because he knows he gets a rise out of you. Its like a drug for him. Sh*t it would probably be for me to if I was in his position he comes here he talks shit makes stupid comments and you guys take it SO seriously.
    So it comes to this. Either you like him here just because he's fun to bag on or you REALLY want him gone. F*ck it im turning this into a pole.

Squirtin Thunder
    Two post and already at 100%
    Jim

Sleek-Jet
    Who cares?? Personally, I think the guy's a tool, but what the hell does it matter.

Steve 1
    He is pretty much an example of what is wrong, they can take anything and twist/spin/lie or sweeten to taste... Most are untraveled and work some menial job or in the case out west some rent control seeking Professor who could never make it in the private sector,
    As such gives them an opportunity that we do not ever have like being WRONG most of the time and never losing your Employment...
    In the real world say an Aircraft Designer or even Mechanic cannot ever make a mistake or hundreds of people go screaming to a gory horrible death.
    While Mr.Pinko lippy the Prof of economics can be dead wrong his whole career and keep his job at Berkley

Blown 472
    He is pretty much an example of what is wrong, they can take anything and twist/spin/lie or sweeten to taste... Most are unraveled and work some menial job or in the case out west some rent control seeking Professor who could never make it in the private sector,
    As such gives them an opportunity that we do not ever have like being WRONG most of the time and never losing your Employment...
    In the real world say an Aircraft Designer or even Mechanic cannot ever make a mistake or hundreds of people go screaming to a gory horrible death.
    While Mr.Pinko lippy the Prof of economics can be dead wrong his whole career and keep his job at Berkley
    And you do what for a living? aside from being a lap dog??

Steve 1
    And you do what for a living? aside from being a lap dog??
    Tell you what I will go to your web site and learn about you Link Please !! Otherwise you join the nobody list.

Steve 1
    72 A link I am waiting.

Blown 472
    Tell you what I will go to your web site and learn about you Link Please !! Otherwise you join the nobody list.
    Now there is a measure of a person, unless you have a website you are nobody?? did you paint cars without a respirator??

Steve 1
    Now there is a measure of a person, unless you have a website you are nobody?? did you paint cars without a respirator??
    Wrong Huffing Paint is a DemonRat pastime between welfare checks AKA Crack Money.

Steve 1
    Link 72 so we can see who you are..

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast