Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: hooky day

TUNNEL T
    ok guys put all your digital pics up now ! i know that there was alot of eye candy so start posting !( TUNNEL T)

BLEWBAYOU1
    I have lots of good pics. I'll post them tomorrow when i figure out how to get them from my new digital movie camera I bought just for this event.I'm heading to lake Berryessa, be back tomorrow.
    Brian (AKA. Boat ballast)

ELIMINAT THIS
    we want pictures THAT WAS BIG FUN

deltarat
    ok guys put all your digital pics up now ! i know that there was alot of eye candy so start posting !( TUNNEL T)
    Tunnel I have a whole cd burned for you, I will swing by and drop it off to you.

TUNNEL T
    delta rat ,that would be sweet .i know that there was some good shit ! (TUNNEL T)

DCBob
    Friday Hooky Day!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: Instigators Drew, Paul & BoatMaster crew. Great day (top ten) on the river. Lots of fun, good people, & cool boats!!! Look forward to more in the future.
    Bob & Steve Sherman
    p.s. We have 40+ pics... here are a few. Interested in more I can post or email them to you.

ELIMINAT THIS
    dcbob i would like to see the pics you have. post or email cds1@sbcglobal.net . we towed nor cal cat 29'force and carlos 31' advantage back to tiki then ride to orowood. missed alot of the action tks

Talon22
    Well, maybe my friends (at least I THOUGHT they were my friends ) the Sherman brothers will invite me next year
    I hear this was a blast. Good people and nice boats. Hard to beat a weekday on the river. See ya all next year.
    Mark

DCBob
    OUCH!!!! :hammer2:
    Bob

Dimarco21
    I want to say thanks to Drew for putting on a great event. Chris for letting us party at his island. Met alot of cool people who drive the hell out of their boats. Congrats to Keith "King of Hooky Day" for that 138 M.P.H. pass. Having Hooky Day a once a year event is NOT enough for me.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast