Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UUUHHHHH...I Cant Take IT!!!!!

OOfatso

It is going on 5 weeks now!!!!!! I cant take it!!!!!!! I havent seen the riv in 5 weeks!!!! Going thru withdrawls. Been looking at all of the pics this morning on this site and its killing me!........Whew! I feel better now!!!!

phebus
    It's been four weeks for us, but it seems like longer. We go again Halloween weekend, and then again for Veterans day. CAN'T WAIT!!!

Stealth Marine
    It's been four weeks for us, but it seems like longer. We go again Halloween weekend, and then again for Veterans day. CAN'T WAIT!!!
    Trust me, there is worse torture.
    I am right next to it.
    I can see all the boats zipping by.
    But I am stuck in the office working all day!

OOfatso
    Sh*t, It could be raining out there and I would still have a blast! Everyone is telling me that the water is so low and that I wont be able to get my boat out of the marina, so i tell them who cares!!!! Just give me my golf cart and the family and we will have a blast! (I'll probaly burn up a few brian cells)
    :messedup: :messedup: :messedup:

OOfatso
    Yo Stelth...
    I am a glutten for punishment so let me ask ya, how is the weather, is the water up, and oh ya, hows the view...(Women????).

OOfatso
    Well its 4 days, 4 hours, and10 min. and counting before I start heading up Cajon for the riv......................Cant wait!!!!
    :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

HCS
    Here up north. It's raining. So much for fall.
    I probably won't hit the water until next spring. :frown:

OOfatso
    Its still raining a liitle here but we are a long way away from getting the water levels back up. I was reading an artical last Saturday on how some of the old towns that were under water and now stating to show up. Kinda strange.
    :idea:

OOfatso
    3 days, 4 hours, 20 min. and counting!!!!!!!!

Tequila-John
    Leaving Friday afternoon for the Condo In Parker....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast