Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Concrete Sealer..??..

al cole'holic
    ...around the pool?? What have you used..??..I was looking to do a high luster but a little nervous around the pool..

NorCal Gameshow
    ...around the pool?? What have you used..??..I was looking to do a high luster but a little nervous around the pool..
    what if you put some sand in the clear ?

al cole'holic
    ..I think they do sell some stuff like that but looking for someone who has done it...I would think your feet could get a bit raw..??..

ovrkll77
    I just finished a 2 pools and used high gloss sealer on both. They are both stamped concrete with color. I could get you some info on the product in a few days.

HefeRaton
    ..I think they do sell some stuff like that but looking for someone who has done it...I would think your feet could get a bit raw..??..
    They sell a product called shark grip or rhino grip that you can add to the sealer. It's fine like a baking soda, but it works pretty good. Wherever you buy your sealer they should carry it.

raisinL
    There's also a product called anti skid. We use it in all sealers around pools. Product mixes right in the sealer before application. Hope this helps

moneypit
    This is stuff you want. I have used it on both my houses. They carry it at Simi Masonery Supply down LA Ave Near True Value
    http://www.whitecapdirect.com/store/...d&method=exact

Woodster
    This is stuff you want. I have used it on both my houses. They carry it at Simi Masonery Supply down LA Ave Near True Value
    http://www.whitecapdirect.com/store/...d&method=exact
    I highly recommend this stuff! We do alot of decorative concrete coatings around pools and use this stuff alot..They also sell a nonskid material that you can broadcast over the wet sealer. Its a silica glass material that works good.

ROZ
    That's what Nashvillebound suggested, so I did it... I didn't use too much though... It works well.. no accidents yet... People are normally fairly careful around our pool, especially if they want to be invited back... Keep in mind that reguardless what product is used, standing water on any surface will cause a slippery situation...

ROZ
    Its a silica glass material that works good. you mean sand

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast