Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F29 running!

WetWillie
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...20/318Boat.jpg
    Took the boat out this weekend and ran it without the wife and kids for the first time. Boat ran well and I am starting to get a better feel for its characteristics. I ran up and down to needles a couple of times. We stopped and took some pictures and some video of the boat running (Coming soon) also ran with a big all white Skater (35') for about two miles. Lots of fun!!
    Got a ticket for registration
    Ran the boat up to 105mph (GPS) and think I can get 110 out of it with the motor in its current configuration.
    Saw Tomcat and Phatmatt no one else!! Im starting to wonder if you guys really go out there?
    Looking to get the larger pulley for next weekend as its the last weekend of the season.
    Tried Tobys cleaners and pollishes and I have to say the water spot stuff it awesome. All of it works Awesome!!
    W

DrewDown
    You should try a bigger prop on your boat. I belive your running a thousand horses right now. You could probably get some better #'s out of it with a bigger prop. Was your reg. exspired?

WetWillie
    Yeap 1000 horsepower! I believe the drive eats a few of those. I need to get a herring prop.
    Registration is expired by about 5 months. The boat sat at Daves for a few and I didnt have my temporary :cry:
    Does anyone know if this is a correctable dealy?? Can I just show them the registration and get out of jail?
    W

TOBTEK
    sounds like you had a good time! Very cool. As it turns out, I should have gone with ya, we played house all weekend without baby wanting to come out to play. Doc says by Wed's come hell or highwater!

Kilrtoy
    Seeing how you bought it from a dealer, you should be able to show your temp reg to the court. BUT, there still may be a fine....
    Sweet ride at 100 in that boat is awesome and smooth....

fourspeednup
    Smaller pulley=spin blower faster for more power
    Larger pulley=slower :wink:
    Boat's lookin great, glad you're happy with her

Dog
    Smaller pulley=spin blower faster for more power
    Larger pulley=slower :wink:
    Boat's lookin great, glad you're happy with her
    That depends on if its a top or bottom pully. :220v:

WetWillie
    Bottom Pully!!! :devil:
    W

TCHB
    We were coming back from Topoc around 2PM and saw the big Skater running up the river.

OhDig
    nice boat, are you going to sell it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast