Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Njba

Squirtin Thunder
    Danny,
    Well it seems that once your ready to put a pop off it lets you know by blowing the hand hole cover. Totally cool !!!! :220v: Danny you were smoken this time, good job !!!! It sounds like it was one hell of a good time.
    Jim

revndave
    What do you think running a 21 at the drags?Its blown and injected.

565edge
    Oh i guess i forgat to mention that it blew the hand hole cover at the 1/8 on the last pass i think it would have gone into the teens on that pass.
    Hey Danny,You coming back next month.I need to get my gear back.I had to work both days.Let me know

MudPumper
    Chris, congrats on the number. Glad to hear everything was runnin well. What was your MPH???
    Danny, WTF bro??? You are haulin some ass now, good job. Sorry to hear the boat went down but at least it didn't go all the way down. When in doubt make a b-line to the beach I guess.
    I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it out this weekend but definately in Nov if you guys are gonna be running again.

Squirtin Thunder
    MudPumper,
    They have the bug they will be there if it kills them.
    Its kind of like sex you don't miss it for the first 14 years of your life till you get some and then your hooked.
    Where are the pics guys ???
    Jim

MudPumper
    MudPumper,
    Its kind of like sex you don't miss it for the first 14 years of your life till you get some and then your hooked.
    Where are the pics guys ???
    Jim
    Truer words have never been spoken Squirt. Too funny. Pics, we need pics.

HBjet
    Cyclone and I had a great time with everyone and I think he is pretty happy with his boat. After Cyclone built his single carbed 502 that pushed his boat in the 90's, he told me he just wanted to go 100mph. Then the 509 blower motor arrived and he went 102-106 range at first. he told me he thought 110 would be the magical number, but once he reached that... he again told me "You know, I think the number I would be happy to see this boat do is 115mph in the 1/4 mile" Well, after this weekend I'm waiting for him to tell me his next mph goal :supp:
    We had a blast this weekend even though weather limited the racing saturday, but that just mean't an early start to Drunk Uno! (DJD, MissHBjet and I started that game 4 years so... even got the JetBoatGuru to play a few rounds with us) Glad to be there to help with the boat, it really sucked but you took the whole situation like a sport, and like I said, it couldn't have happened at a better place. Out of you, Cyclone, and CS19, I think my favorite pass of the weekend was your first pass saturday, that thing just took a perfect set. CS19, had fun chatting with ya, and even though you missed out on some crazy hotel late night Drunk Uno sessions that also involved people sitting in dresser drawers, night vision video taping, and beer sented hip hugger jeans... it was cool that you hung out with Shannon since she was already sick but still came to help you this weekend. She's a good sport and getting good with the trailer backing up skills. Cyclone, thanks again for the fun, I will have my pile out there someday, but I have a blast working on your boat and getting you all set.
    everyone else that stopped by the pits or said hi, it was cool to meet the new peeps and chat up with the ones I already know. Thanks again for saying hi!
    Ok, I'm tired and need to crash...
    F&%k You Merdock :messedup:
    HBjet

bp
    it was good to see you guys all out there again this weekend, and that you all had a good time again. gotta give it up for cs19, blowing his suction piece one weekend, hitting the track the next. that's the ethic it takes to do well at this stuff. danny, it was good to find that weak link at the track where there were all sorts of people to help save it. running at the track will help you eventually find any weaknesses the boat might have. better to find it out there than miles from anybody on the river. cyclone just needs to say 135 and be done with it. mike and isaac did real well with that ultra shadow.. nice boat.
    as far as the second passes on saturday, i've run through in stuff like that before. it takes a couple times doing it. i slightly unloaded in it, but that much chop tends to slow my boat just a tad for a couple reasons that may not affect other hulls. but what i really didn't like about that pass was the armada of ducks in the shutdown area. one of 'em almost beaned me, had to duck the duck. the september race was the best weather we've had all year, with the least wind. but it hasn't been anything near what we had this weekend, as strong or sustained. it was still blowin' until it started raining around 1am. it was also a bit breezy for the finals, coming from the side, then shifting to almost a straight headwind at the same time alan said "watch the lights" (aahhhh ssh&^%). always find the safety boat, and keep your eye on it because that's where the flag waves.
    hope to see ya at the finals..

hack job
    good job to Chris, Danny, and Mike sounds like you guys had a great time out there. one day when my boat is all done and ready for the water maybe ill put it in up there .lol
    any how good job on every ones #'s and danny iam sorry to hear about it going down iam sure it will be ok( if its not allready)

Mudpumper, I saw a best of 110 on my GPS this weekend. NJba had me in the 107-108 range. To be honest I wasnt concerened about MPH I was only interested in et, since that is what wins races.
    Hope to see you out there next time..Cs19

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast