Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Njba

djdtpr
    After the little misshap we had on sunday morning it looks like the boat is headed to Tom Papps.They are going to cut the pod down on the back and repair the transom and regell the boat to be sure i never have this proble again.Tom said it would take a few days to get done so then i just have to make transom plates and put the motor back in and head back to ming to try it again.I got the motor out and pulled apart today and it looked great no rust and no dirt so i guess flushing it with diesel fuel worked.I should have the motor back together this weekend.I was suprised i pulled the tanks and drained them and there wasnt any water in them and all my gages dried out and still work for now.We watched the vidio of the run and it looks like it blew the hand hole cover long before half track so now i am really stoked to go back and see what it will run this next time.

Squirtin Thunder
    Danny,
    Any pics of the damage ??? You may have to get a shoot jacket. It sounds like you are really Smoken now. Good job !!! I have heard so many good things about Tom Papp I am sure you will make it in Nov. Glad to hear the good news that nasty water didn't hurt anything.
    Jim

HBjet
    Anyone see Hicks set the record in UBFJ on Gas?
    Sure did. Didn't he run a 7.56 and then backed it up with a 7.53 which set another leg on the record?
    HBjet

BigBoyToys
    Jerry Hick's Haulz Azz!!! Of course, the cooler air this time of year helps a bit
    Congrats to all that raced, sounds like everyone had a great time

UBFJ #454
    Saturday in Qualifying Jerry ran a 7.566 ... He needed a 7.63 in Eliminations Sunday to backup the First Leg on Resetting the Record (That had been Vacated) ... He ran a 7.530. The 7.530 becomes the New & Current UBFJ Record (Saturdays 7.566 Backs Up the 7.530) ...
    Congratulations to Jerry, Jack (MPD), Dave (DNE) and the Whole "Hot Tub" Crew from Everyone on the Black Bear Racing Team ... Jerry certainly made a couple of Excetptional Passes this past Race ... Especially since he did them All On Gas ... No n2o!

BigBoyToys
    ... Especially since he did them All On Gas ... No n2o!
    WOW! Didn't hear about that! That boat certainly hauls butt!

djdtpr
    Danny,
    Any pics of the damage ??? You may have to get a shoot jacket. It sounds like you are really Smoken now. Good job !!! I have heard so many good things about Tom Papp I am sure you will make it in Nov. Glad to hear the good news that nasty water didn't hurt anything.
    Jim
    Jim i am such a tard i never take pics of anything i should start.Everything looks great in the motor and as far as the pump goes it looks fine i just have to put new bolts on the hand hole since it bent the other ones.It didnt hurt much on the boat.The part of the transom that it stressed is comeing out anyways.

DJD, we bent mine back to shape when that happened to me,they can be a bitch to change.If the one side is that bent, dont bother bending it back, just replace it or have your new pump guy do it for you.
    I have a set of those hold downs in my shop, but I think Im gonna hang on to them since your running with Team B now.
    Later

djdtpr
    DJD, we bent mine back to shape when that happened to me,they can be a bitch to change.If the one side is that bent, dont bother bending it back.
    I have a set of those hold downs in my shop, I think Im your new pump guy running with Team B now.
    Later
    Hey thanks Chris i will hook up with ya and get those from ya.Its going for the transom work not the pump H@M#.

jamessampica
    Congrat's to the Blackbear team on getting in the 7's.Look out Jerry there's a snake in town.Way to go JAK and team.You to MAMA BEAR !!!!!LATER
    JIM S
    P.S. How about that driver!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast