Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can someone explain

switchin'addiction
    Can someone tell me about the red & green chicklets. I have been told that since I have passed a 100 post count I can give out both, but I still can't. I try & send someone green & it turns gray. So to those of you who I have sent green I apologize, if they turned up gray or as a negative.
    Just trying to figure this shitz out.
    Later
    switch

Keithb87
    You should be ok to give green and red. Maybe you need more green yourself. I shot you some anyway.

That Guy
    Search under reputation points and you will get plenty of info..... :shift:

switchin'addiction
    Thanks Keith, & I will do the search! I'll try & send you both green let me know what happens.

Boozer
    I think all that gray means is that the person who sent it to you is now offline. When they are online it will appear green or red. The number of posts that you have doesnt dictate as to what color the rep will be but the more posts you have the more rep you can give someone. Also, the longer between givng out reo that you go the more rep you can give. If I dont give rep out for a week and hit someone with it they get like 17 points. I cant imagine what Mrs. FV or these other people with 10K+ posts can give out of they gave out 1 rep a week.

Keithb87
    It shows grey and no points up. I was at 809 before and after.. I don't know how it works, but thanks for trying anyway.. :rollside:

switchin'addiction
    Keith you just bumped me up to 2 green chicklets...thanks!

Keithb87
    Forensic just hit me with 8 (+) thanks...

switchin'addiction
    This is great I have like 120 points & I just got hit with a red & called a point hoe for asking for someone to explain this to me. I also got hit by the beaumont sniper & I'm not even in the beaumont crew!

Keithb87
    The Beaumont sniper has little impact.. probally goes with his little unit..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast