Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Canadian trip with Kim

Dirk Jones
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...5ass_clown.jpg
    Things were a little different than he told me over the internet.

Dirk Jones
    gone
    Dirk, no more pics or cartoons of genitallia or nudity on ***boat please. Head for Havasu Barney with that crap. We don't allow it here.
    Thank you, Rexone

Boy Named Sue
    Ok, ok, that's damn funny. Sorry Kim. Dirk has got your number. Still a friendly foe. :chi:

Dirk Jones
    For a newbe Dirk, if infact this isn't just a fake name, you're a real piece of work, the likes of which we don't need around here.
    Rio
    Mikey (Rex1), run this clown's IP and dump his ass. He's just plain disgusting!
    Wow there turbo. By any chance are you relating to Kimmy?

Kachina26
    For a newbe Dirk, if infact this isn't just a fake name, you're a real piece of work, the likes of which we don't need around here.
    Rio
    Mikey (Rex1), run this clown's IP and dump his ass. He's just plain disgusting!
    Please say you are joking. This is bench racers after all, seems to fit right in!

Dirk Jones
    Thanks Kachina. Who is this Rio Dog guy anyway?

Kim Hanson
    Yoo Dick, I will have a go at you son......( . )( . )...... You might have some game here! Does your boyfriend wear an asbestos coated condom and bio-hazard suit when he ****s you? chop will come soon as you prove yourself Dick...I don't use other people's chops either boy toy!

Dirk Jones
    Yoo Dick, I will have a go at you son......( . )( . )...... You might have some game here! Does your boyfriend wear an asbestos coated condom and bio-hazard suit when he ****s you? chop will come soon as you prove yourself Dick...I don't use other people's chops either boy toy!
    Man, that takes courage to make fun of my name, KIMMY. PS.. Tell your wife to stop PM'in me. Look at the digital camera pics. And yes it's really 8 inches.

Kim Hanson
    Man, that takes courage to make fun of my name, KIMMY. PS.. Tell your wife to stop PM'in me. Look at the digital camera pics. And yes it's really 8 inches.
    I bet Dick Jane, maybe with a bungy cord pulling it! You couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a fistful of twenties.You couldn't beat your meat to The 200 Best Playboy Centerfolds Ever, you uber-impotent ****wit. :idea: Sorry, that was a low blow. Speaking of low blows, how's your wife?
    ..........( . )( . )........... :mix:

Kim Hanson
    Hey Dick, ya out there? I bet he's trying to pick up a friendly, open-to-experimentation partner for a threesome with the family dog......( . )( . ).......

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast