Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever been caught

Her454
    On the news by accident? Topless's thread made me remember when I worked for the county in the same building as our courthouse. One year we had a major trial going on with the Leonard Lake Murders and all county employees had to use the back entrances (and be searched) because of all the publicity and media surrounding the trial everyday.
    I drove a 4 wheel drive that was lifted and usually wore dresses to work. Needless to say, sometimes it was comical trying to jump up in the truck "gracefully" so there were times I just said what the hell and heaved myself up. I pulled in to work one morning dreading all the media that had overcome our little building and parked around back like we were supposed to. Unknown to me, channel 10 was up from Stockton filming early that morning. As I jumped out of my truck I didnt realize that they had been filming and you could see me in the background - until my mom commented later that night about how I needed to make sure my underware matched my outfit if I was going to be on the 6:00 news showing it off as I jumped down out of the truck.
    Anybody else?

HCS
    I was caught off guard one time at the local mall here. Arden fair.
    Took my kid to see Santa, turned around and "bam" got interviewed.
    Made it on evening news. :jawdrop:

superdave013
    Traci, were they your granny panties?? LMAO!~!

topless
    Traci, were they your granny panties?? LMAO!~!
    Was probably a Rex Marine Thong.

topless
    Last Christmas when we had all the floods, one of my good friends mother in law was killed in the Devore flood at KOA campgrounds. I went with her on Christmas to help evacuate the horses. I was all muddy, we were there all freaking day long. I was interviewed by channel 2 and 4 and was on both stations looking like a beauty queen. At least my underwear matched.

Her454
    Was probably a Rex Marine Thong.
    I cant believe you let my secret marketing idea out! Now we are even on droppin dimes with the secrets! Your almost as bad as SuperDave in keeping them............

topless
    I cant believe you let my secret marketing idea out! Now we are even on droppin dimes with the secrets! Your almost as bad as SuperDave in keeping them............
    Well, to quote you, "I didn't know it was a secret"

Her454
    At least my underwear matched.
    We'll just have to take your word for that............................ and Im just glad I was wearing them that day..........."My mom didnt think that was funny".......
    Well, to quote you, "I didn't know it was a secret"
    Touche'.

MsDrmr
    up in Sacramento, camping, worst winter they had in years, interviewd us on our trip and made the eve news. Went inside the mall to watch

Her454
    up in Sacramento, camping, worst winter they had in years, interviewd us on our trip and made the eve news. Went inside the mall to watch
    Where did you guys camp around Sac?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast