Thread: Hey Roland...

Nor-Cal
    It's just about that time! You still a Laker fan.. or did you switch coasts on me
    I tell ya, the Kings look like sh!t, but then again we have only been play the 3 stringers

Roland the Fisherman
    It's just about that time! You still a Laker fan.. or did you switch coasts on me
    I tell ya, the Kings look like sh!t, but then again we have only been play the 3 stringers
    Too funny! I am a wait and see Laker fan. I think Kobe will go off nightly for 40 and the Lakers will loose 40. :cry: At least we got Vlade back! Oh happy days. :hammerhea

Nor-Cal
    Too funny! I am a wait and see Laker fan. I think Kobe will go off nightly for 40 and the Lakers will loose 40. :cry: At least we got Vlade back! Oh happy days. :hammerhea
    LOL, don't forget that Vlade takes alot of smoke breaks. I think he puts away a pack a game.. LOL
    It's funny how many Heat stickers I seen in Sac sense last season.

Roland the Fisherman
    LOL, don't forget that Vlade takes alot of smoke breaks. I think he puts away a pack a game.. LOL
    It's funny how many Heat stickers I seen in Sac sense last season.
    No way dude, he now smokes only low tar filters, and only during time outs and then only under the bleachers.

Roland the Fisherman
    On a happier note: How bout my Trojans?! Does your cow town even have a college? Or is it ga-ge-ation time afyer the 6th gade?

Nor-Cal
    On a happier note: How bout my Trojans?! Does your cow town even have a college? Or is it ga-ge-ation time afyer the 6th gade?
    Trojans? Who are they? The only Trojans I know of are the one's I used to use in college..

Roland the Fisherman
    Trojans? Who are they? The only Trojans I know of are the one's I used to use in college..
    Ok I might bite into you know what a condom is, but college?......you?.....I did'nt know ITT Tech had a school for how to envy So Cal's sports teams while sending them all your water at no charge.

Nor-Cal
    Ok I might bite into you know what a condom is, but college?......you?.....I did'nt know ITT Tech had a school for how to envy So Cal's sports teams while sending them all your water at no charge.
    Spooky how you knew I went to MTI
    Water? We have to go out and milk the cow's to get a drink! We are dryer then a popcorn fart up here..
    Next time you run into Vlade.. ask him to cook you up a Kobe Burger :wink: