Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cruise to Mexico Advice needed

nodigg
    We are leaving tommorrow for Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta and Cabo San lucas. Anyone have any good inside scoop for the good stuff? (First cruise for us). We are going with 3 other couples if it makes any differnece to your reccomendations. Thanks for any help. I'll check back tonight for input.

Kilrtoy
    When you buy beer buy it by the pale it will come in a pack of four at a time and will save you money, they wont tell you about this unless you ask.
    Also get the drink special of the day , but tell them to keep the glass, that should also save about 3 bucks a drink
    Eat the early dinner
    Skip the first show and be ready for the repeat of the first , that way you get good seats and you will see the third show which is actually the 2 new show of the night. and keep your good seats.
    In puerta vallarta there is a food spot right at the dock along the shops.
    They have the best NACHOS anywhere and dollar beers.

GlastronGuy
    When you buy beer buy it by the pale ...
    LOL
    I am sure he will be pale the next morning.

jdogginla
    If you need to get away from the ladies for awhile.........Cabo has the best strip club in the world with the most amazing ladies. Mermaids! Oooohhhhhhh Yeahhh! Your dollar goes aloooonnng way :smile:

nodigg
    Thanks Miguel, good tips!
    Hope I am not pale the first morning but you never know, we're all meeting in the bar Saturday!
    And about getting away from the women, I think they will want to go with us to see the Mermaids! ! :rollside:

Dribble
    In Puerto Vallarta we went to Paradise Village Resort. The place was great with a great pool and beach. Mazatlan wasn't that great. We also went to a beach resort there. Since you don't have alot of time in Cabo we didn't sign up for any excursions. The food at El Squid Roe in Cabo was great and the food in the dining room on the ship was fantastic. A note of warning. A friend took the same cruise and some people went on a (non cruise sponsored) glass bottom boat tour in Cabo and a woman drowned when the boat capsized in heavy surf. Stick with the known stuff.
    What Cruise line are you taking???

nodigg
    Thanks for the input. We are going on Princess cruisies on a one year old/new ship for 7 days

RiverKitty
    Hey biatch....Don't drink the water!!!!!!
    Ummm...ya, what he said!
    And bring LOTS of mosquito repellant!!!

RiverKitty
    Come on RK...put it in your own words and call him a BIATCH! You can do it....lol
    Did you notice I "revised" your words....so in essence, I did!

dc96819
    As for food all the good stuff is on the ship.Puerto Vallarta and Cabo San lucas is small,get in a taxi to show you around.Puerto Vallarta is a nice old town

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast