Thread: Mach 22 for sale.....

CMABadseed
    I was just running through www.boattrader.com and there is a 99 mach 22 single 300 for sale for $27k. eek! eek! i used to work at DCB and i remember that boat was the only time i'd seen a galvanized trailer from extreme. i think it was purple and yellow, really nice boat. prolly has salt water time on it, but it's still gotta be pretty nice.
    just though i'd throw the info along.

mbrown2
    CMABadseed:
    I was just running through www.boattrader.com and there is a 99 mach 22 single 300 for sale for $27k. eek! eek! i used to work at DCB and i remember that boat was the only time i'd seen a galvanized trailer from extreme. i think it was purple and yellow, really nice boat. prolly has salt water time on it, but it's still gotta be pretty nice.
    just though i'd throw the info along.I think that boat is in CT. It needs a new powerhead now...He was selling it for 35K before the powerhead went. All in all, it was a pretty clean boat from all the pics the owner sent to me during the summer.

CMABadseed
    damn had no mention of that in the add i dont think. new power head and shipping, you've nice boat for less than new, and no waiting.
    well there goes my good deed for the day!! hahaha

Boatmaster
    Mbrown2 your right I talked to him last week, a buddy of mine was going to have it shipped out. After I talked to him he found out that the powerhead was shot and not buildable because of the hole in the block and intake. Still not a bad deal for a guy with a spair powerhead laying around. Extreme or not that galvy trailer has to go!

HavasuDreamin'
    Aren't you glad you didn't buy that boat now Tobtek?
    So basically you are paying $27K for a hull that has to be shipped. You need to put an Extreme Trailer under it (my guess is at least $5K) and a new 300X on it.............or at least a 300X power head which has to be at least $7K - $10K.
    So you are looking at probably about $40K + shipping for a boat that has extensive salt use....which means you can plan on a gearcase overhall, and a lot of metal polishing, etc. not to mention any potential wood rotting.
    IMHO..........I wouldn't touch it with a 10' pole! Sounds like the typical bargain that when you get into it, really isn't a bargain. Just my $.02

TOBTEK
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad I didnt do it now.Also saw it last week on the online trader for 27K I forget the guys name, but he was very nice. It had about 350 hours on the orig motor, everybody told me that it would blow its top VERY soon...And Ive seen on our fishing boats what saltwater will do after a while.....just nasty jawdrop But what a deal if you could get him down a bit and rebuild the motor...if you were into it for say 30K total....way sweet deal, id jump on it!