Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sirius or XM Which ones better

Ultrafied
    Sirius ... truck, boat, cart and home. Haven't listened to FM since 12/16 ....

Hardly Satisfied
    stern

JetBoatRich
    wtf in the boat dam :cry: you beat me :yuk:
    came with the stereo simple phone and added it to my account

jdogginla
    I've got both now..........and listen to each one equally. Both have pro's and con's. MLB vs NFL.....Stern........etc.
    Flip a coin.

Wet Dream
    Two words...Howard Stern
    Two more:
    Sucks COCK
    Old Lady
    Has Been
    Washed UP
    Not Funny
    Pieceof Shit
    Cry Baby
    Douche Bag
    Ass Wipe
    Cum Drinker
    Butt Plug
    Want more?

JetBoatRich
    Two more:
    Sucks COCK
    Old Lady
    Has Been
    Washed UP
    Not Funny
    Pieceof Shit
    Cry Baby
    Douche Bag
    Ass Wipe
    Cum Drinker
    Butt Plug
    Want more?
    Not a Howard Fan

BadKachina
    The NFL package was enough to get me to switch from XM to Sirius. Try and find an NFL football game on Xm. You can't.
    I also like the rock stations selection better on Sirius, don't ask me why, I just prefer it over the XM programming.
    With all the programming that Howard is adding, it will be a nice addition to Sirrius. If you don't like him you don't have to listen, you have a choice, but with XM you don't have a choice.

Wet Dream
    Not a Howard Fan
    I used to be. Back in the day of the late 80's and through maybe '95. I thought he was great, bought the books, saw the movie. Then it just got kinda old. So I move to the eastern US 8 years ago. Out of New York City, on WNEW, Opie and Anthony are broadcasting during afternoon drive. This is by far the best radio I've ever heard. At this time, it was Howie (hoo hoo Robin...tell em' Fred) in the morning and O&A in the afternoon. Howard, who has been with Infinity Broadcasting, went bawling to the bosses to have O&A banned from talking about Howie or Allison, or the hot daughters. They even created a contract stating that if O&A mentioned Howie or any of the others, it was $100,000 fine, each time. They were all with Infinity. Baby Howie cried, and really pissed off O&A. So, O&A get fired for the Sex For Sam stunt at ST. Pat's Cathedral, and take 2 years off. They really didn't get fired though. They were removed from the air and were still paid by Infinity, because Infinity knew that O&A could easily go across the street, start broadcasting and become a threat to Howie. So they stuck it out, and went to XM. And that faggot Howie has the balls to still say that he is the "Pioneer in Satellite radio", the fist shock jock to go to space, **** you Howie. He's a piece of shit. For those that have XM, listen on 202. O&A are live from 4a-8a PST and replayed all day long, with the exception of Ron And Fez which are on 8a-11a in the west. So they start the replays at 12p and 4p. It might take a couple of days to get used to it, but I feel its well worth it.
    If you want to listen to a few bits, go toOAVirus.com (http://oavirus.com/indexframe.htm)
    Click on archives and hear some of the bits. I support these guys 100%. Nice fresh radio.

Ultracrazy
    You must like Mark and Brian........
    Howard kicks ass........
    dingdingdingding

Ultracrazy
    two words ....... your mom
    sirius rocks!!!!!!!!!
    Ummmmmmmmmm..........not nice. Moms don't belong here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123