Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Channel

Tow Guy
    I Saw On Havasu T.V. Today That They Are Trying To Get A Petition Together For A No Open Container Law In The Channel WTF!?
    First The Noise, Now No Open Container???????????
    I Actually Quit Drinking A Few Years Ago.......
    But I'll Start Again Just To F*** With That Law!!!!!!!!
    Went To The Car Show Today....The Sud's Were Flowin All Over,
    Guess If You Have Grey Hair And Are 50+ Open Containers Are Ok???

welk2party
    I Saw On Havasu T.V. Today That They Are Trying To Get A Petition Together For A No Open Container Law In The Channel WTF!?
    First The Noise, Now No Open Container???????????
    I Actually Quit Drinking A Few Years Ago.......
    But I'll Start Again Just To F*** With That Law!!!!!!!!
    Went To The Car Show Today....The Sud's Were Flowin All Over,
    Guess If You Have Grey Hair And Are 50+ Open Containers Are Ok???
    Never happen in my opinion. Too hard to enforce.

Tow Guy
    I Hope Not.....
    Next No Smoking In Public View?

cc322
    Allthough, we all could benefit from some new laws (changes) that will keep us safer on the water this isn't one of them. IMO The city will be real carefull on what gets passed as a law, we the boaters bring alot of revanue to the city, so I think they will be very carefull what gets passed and what doesent. It's kinda like we need the lake as much as they need our dollars. Does any body know of a organization for boaters ? kinda like surfrider foundation or ijsba. Something that we could have a say in, such as political issues regarding boating laws, and boating enforcement issues.

shueman
    I maybe be totally wrong, usually am, but I see the channel CLOSING DOWN to "motorized" boats within 5-10 years. They want that "tourism" draw, and it's not there today. They'll put walk-way bridges across it from the bridge south, so that visitors can rent little paddle boats and such. They want to "tame" it back and lose the MTV Spring Break image.

KACHINA KEN
    There already is an open container law, if you get off your boat and walk on the promenade you are in violation, nothing new here.....

LHC30Victory
    They pass that law and my house is for sale! I'll go buy a couple o' acres by Catherines and build my own ramp! All HB forum members will be welcome to beach and drink at my place then!

phebus
    They pass that law and my house is for sale! I'll go buy a couple o' acres by Catherines and build my own ramp! All HB forum members will be welcome to beach and drink at my place then!
    I guess I'd better register to vote in Havasu then.

Boatcop
    Great Idea!
    But I don't think the National Park Service is selling.

LHC30Victory
    I bet I could get Kerry to exchange a little dirt for a vote. But then again, he may take it back after the election if the tide changes :shift:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast