Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tow this thing behind your boat!!!

Krazy K
    I found this link on another forum and thought you guys might enjoy it! When done, click on Products to see their bigger ones!!
    http://perso.wanadoo.fr/flyfish6.com...racingpag.html

RiverKitty
    Looks like a $hitload of FUN!!!!!

Huckleberry
    :2purples: Those things are way cool! Pilot to Copilot, ready for takeoff!!!

spectratoad
    I want one!!!! That looks like a cool new way to hurt myself good. I still want one though. :messedup:

lucky
    great - I look foward to running the river - with a thousand kite toti'n jet ski's - i can see it now gonna be passing one and some ass is going to drop right in my boat - better yet ya get to the other side of the lake and it settles back on and no one's there - lol -- does look fun - a flyn'n tampon with wings ... :notam:

ahhell
    WHOS GONNA BE THE FIRST TO SMACK THE TOPOK BRIDGE?????
    i want one :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

MagicMtnDan
    Yeah, great. Just what we need - aerodynamically unstable, inflatable, flying river toys being towed behind lake lice and boats.
    Just add booze to the driver and/or passenger (flier? pilot?) - it's a sure recipe for disaster.

beer hunter
    Very cool! They need to create a new class for the Catalina Ski/Tube Race...there and back in less than 25 minutes behind a 40' Skater, MTI, etc. :squiggle: :rollside:

switchin'addiction
    Yeah, great. Just what we need - aerodynamically unstable, inflatable, flying river toys being towed behind lake lice and boats.
    Just add booze to the driver and/or passenger (flier? pilot?) - it's a sure recipe for disaster.
    Yep, but it still looks cool.

racecar.hotshoe
    Did anybody else see the price of these things 5500 euro isnt that like 10k are money no thanks.I could almost buy a cessna 150 for that kind of money.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast